This was my first time staying at a B&B. My husband surprised me with a weekend stay for our 25th anniversary. Although we live locally, it felt like we were miles away. So relaxing, plenty of places to just chill, either on the balcony of our room or by the koi pond, or the pergola on the beach or on the beach itself. The manager helped my hubby arrange for dinner reservations and massages as well. Breakfast was delicious, and the homemade cookies marvelous. Small library of books, DVD's and kitchen area that guests could use with Keurig coffee machine, snacks, & fridge stocked with sodas and water as well as a microwave. Room very clean and nicely appointed with comfy bed & wonderful linens. Thanks to the great staff - we hated to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront bed and breakfast retreat east of Melbourne on the beach. Just 46 steps to the sand, with private beach access. Many rooms have ocean views from private balconies. Wonderful innkeeper and staff provide impeccable personalized concierge service, and homemade gourmet breakfast and baked goods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Windemere Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Hotel Indialantic
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Indialantic, Florida