Windemere Inn by the Sea
Tuckaway Shores Resort(Indialantic)
US$174
Beach Tropics Motel(Indialantic)
US$84
Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway(Indialantic)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Beachfront
US$234
Residence Inn
Beach House Motel(Indialantic)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe main housebed and breakfastdelicious breakfastprivate beachsummer gardenour room was spaciousfamily reunionwine and cheesebeautiful propertyfine diningwedding anniversarycrackersget awayview of the oceanboogie boardsrelaxing weekendbeach towels
Reviewed 19 July 2010

The Windemere Inn is a great place to relax. We had delicious food, a beautiful beach, and perfect weather. For the first time in my life I watched sea turtles come out of the ocean at night to nest. Words cannot describe such an experience! The Windemere Inn and its wonderful staff had everything we needed to relax. They really do take good care of you! (And don't miss the homemade desserts at tea-time daily.)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2010

We attended a family reunion here last month, and I can't say enough nice things about Beth, the owner of this B&B, and her staff. They were so thoughtful of our needs. Even made my son and family lunch when they returned late for the meal and the food had been eaten by the family already. The home is beautiful, the rooms roomy, the food delicious, esp. the breakfasts and sweets at tea time. We all loved it so much we plan to return for our next family reunion.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2010

It was magical! The Windemere Inn by the Sea is THE best place to stay in Melbourne / Indialantic area. I've never felt like royalty until I stayed here. First of all, the Inn is beautiful decorated and amazingly clean. The rooms felt like your own private oasis with gorgeous furnishings, private bathrooms and super quiet. Each one is different and each with their own advantages such as abalcony, a jacuzzi tub or sitting area. The Inn sits on the beach with stunning views of the ocean, a deck with chairs to share a glass of wine after a long hard day of touring. They even provide you with chairs, umbrellas and towels if you wish to venture out onto the private beach.
Secondly, the staff is amazing. I mean Wow. The first day of my stay I watched in awe as the staff quietly and efficiently provided us with delicious meals - homemade meals on fine dinnerware. My glass was always filled and my plate removed without ever needing to ask. They set up a tent with fans outside so we could relax outdoors and one night even arranged for us to have s'mores over a fire pit. Yes, we had to paid extra for that but they did all the work in ordering it for us and setting it up. Another GREAT thing, which happens all the time at hotels, is that I was never woken up by 'housekeeping'. In fact, I have no idea how they cleaned my room everyday as I never saw them - and I was in and out all day. Simply amazing.
Overall, my stay was incredible. I have never stayed at a place that made me feel so warm and comfortable - and like royalty providing for my every desire. I would reccomend this Inn for any occaision. Large or small groups - just ask Beth the innkeeper to help you plan and you will not be dissappointed.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 6 July 2010

After several family reunions over the years, this was the first one which everyone was able to enjoy and spend quality time together. Beth and her highly efficient and attentive staff made us feel like movie stars through the event. I have stayed and my fair share of 4 & 5 star hotels, but nothing can compare to the personallized treatment we received. From planning our meals(paid extra for these) to making sure all our cups were full, the staff made sure we were relaxed and had no worries. Based on all the great feedback from the family, we intend to come back next time and have not doubt it will be the same great experience.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 2 July 2010

I can not say enough about the beautiful setting on the beach, the comfortable rooms, delicious food, and the friendly staff. The staff were always looking for ways to make our stay even more pleasant and enjoyable. They constantly went out of their way for us. The rooms were furnished with beautiful furniture. We are planning on returning to the Windemere Inn for our next family reunion.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family