“Love the curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love the food here. The curry is the best I have had anywhere. The rest of the family enjoys the sushi, which is always good. There are a few Thai restaurants in the area...but none compare to Thai Thai II. The lunches are a great value and dinners are quite reasonable.

1  Thank family021

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very good service. Prompt, polite, informative. Clean restaurant, clean restrooms. Pleasant atmosphere. Easy parking. Good location. The tuna in the tuna roll was a bit mushy. The pad thai was a bit too sweet. The noodles were a bit mushy. The massaman chicken curry was quite soupy and also too sweet. Not an unpleasant dining experience but we will try other restaurants before we return.

2  Thank lmsgroup
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Excellent food! I had a Thai salad with peanut dressing and a large bowl of Tom Yum Goong. Service was fast and efficient, although I felt they rushed me a little at the end of my meal. I wanted coffee, but the server put the bill on my table and walked away quickly without asking if I wanted anything else. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this place and plan to return.

1  Thank bostonterrier
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Initially, my reaction to the prices on the Thai Thai II menu was that they were kind of steep. In the long run, it turns out I was wrong.

Out group of 7 got everything from Gyoza to Green Curry and Pad Thai to Panang Curry. We called in the order and when we arrived 10 minutes later they were putting the food into bags. For about $90 we got an unbelievable amount of good food.

The order was perfect. We got everything we asked for and it was packed well for travel. While the prices are a bit higher, the value is better. The containers are twice as large as my hometown Thai place. Much to our delight, there were plenty of leftovers.

You can see all of my restaurant reviews at http://journeysbyjill.com/2013/12/31/floridas-space-coast-eats/

1  Thank JourneysByJill
Reviewed 15 December 2013

For those readers that dont know Indialantic it is the barrier island for the city of Melbourne Fl.

Great beaches,slow paced enviroment. I never thought I would find a great Thai and sushi restaurant.

My family and I dined on wonton and vegtable soup

Krab Rangoon,spider roll,Salmon Teriyaki,Yum Talay. Portions were generous and tasted delious.

The one disapointment was the lobster salad. Very lean on the lobster but it tasted good.

Service was very good. Atmosphere is good for family and friends.

I would recommend when on the island of indialantic.

1  Thank JIMSHILO