“again, another fantastic meal”

Skewers Mediterranean Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Skewers Mediterranean Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Skewers has been on the cutting edge of Meditteranean fusion cuisine since 1983. The menu boasts traditional Middle-Eastern cuisine and fusion Mediterranean styles, as well as Chef creations that are designed to delight the palate. Skewers offers exclusive wraps and plates, with a focus on fresh ingredients and preparation.
Ormond Beach, Florida
“again, another fantastic meal”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

On our weekend away we stopped by this restaurant .Our second visit here.The meal was wonderful .we were a party of three.My husband ordered the lamb shish kabob,I had the Mahi-Mahi wrap.and our daughter a gyro.all served with either rice, french fries and seasonal vegetables,together with a salad Beautifully served and oh so flavorful.As a starter we shared a plate of smoked Mahi-Mahi dip with grilled home made pita chips. A very large menu and will make this a place we shall be stopping by again.

• Visited August 2014

Ormond Beach, FL
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My parents and I ate at Skewers yesterday; it was my fourth visit over the past five years or so. The service was prompt and pleasant, and the food was as good as my previous visits. We had the smoked mahi mahi dip with pita to begin with. I chose the lamb gyro with delicious seasonal vegetables, and my mom had a mahi mahi wrap, while dad had a sirloin skewer with rice and the seasonal vegetable mix. Refills to his iced tea were constant and plentiful.

I only wish we had a Skewers closer to where we live! But it's a lovely thing to look forward to when we are in Brevard County.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Duffy62
“Its a great place to go for something different.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We have gone a couple times and enjoyed our food. Just make sure you ask about a menu item before you order it. Especially if you never had it. My other half eats ANYTHING, especially stuff that is weird n not very good to me but he did for the 1st ever turn his nose up to one meal and it was at skewers. He kept trying to eat it but couldn't. The waitress asked if everything was OK and he didn't want to be "THAT CUSTOMER", the one who complains and asks to have something else free of charge or taken off the bill. So I spoke up and told the waitress there was something wrong with his meal and it tasted funny and he never how funny something tastes to others, generally will eat it. I begged her to try it and she of course declined and said he wasn't the 1st that evening to complain. Apparently there was something wrong with it. She naturally said she'd take it off our bill and asked if he'd like something else and he declined because he told me his belly wasn't right after that. I was happy with my meal and with the service as always.And no ones or anything is perfect. "$h*t happens", you cant always have a perfect dish. Accidents do happen in kitchens and its not a thing anyone would purposely do. You got to remember, the establishment wants you back and don't want people to say bad things about their restaurant.You should ALWAYS give them a second chance. Its NOT a perfect world. With that said, We have returned a couple of times after that without anymore upsets. Great food, service & atmosphere. Keep up the great job.

• Visited May 2014
“slow service is an understatement”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

t took another ten minutes just for water and bringing us menus. in hot florida summer, it is hard to wait for 25 min just for water!

if we got a different waiter, might have been faster? really did want to try this place after reading all the reviews.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank oldsmilie2010
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We live locally and were so excited to try but very disappointed.
My tuna tasted very fishy and my husband could not even eat his meal.
We just paid the bill and left.
Sorryit was just nit acceptable.

• Visited July 2014