Our family of 4 (2 adults, a 9 month old, and a 3.5 year old) had a very nice week here at the Oceanique. We were in room 412. I will give a quick list if pros and cons:
1. Very clean, both inside of the rooms and in the pool/beach area
2. Large condo units with big kitchens, laundry rooms, 2 bathrooms, large balcony
3. Very friendly service, and they don't bother you about time share sales!
4. They offered a variety of activities for the guests. My husband took our 3.5 year old daughter to the magic show, and they both had a great time!
1. We expected a better ocean view. We were on the first floor, and each unit is on an angle - our view was mostly of the grounds, with the ocean in the background. We also had a clear view of A1A, so the noise of the street (and the resort's A/C unit nearby) drowned out the beautiful sound of the ocean waves that we were looking forward to.
2. Bedding was awful. The beds themselves were not too bad, but the sheets were stiff, the pillows were flat, and the blankets were... Not really fleece, not felt, but somewhere in between.
3. Decor was outdated. Not that it really matters, but if they are looking to improve on something, this would be an area of need.
4. We did find one big, dead roach under the dresser in the kids room - along with a pill of some kind from a previous guest. Roaches are super common in Florida so I wasn't totally freaked by it, and we didn't see any more. The pill bothered me, because we had little ones staying in that room. This surprised me, because the rest of the condo and resort were so clean.
5. Kids room faced A1A, and was also right next to the elevator. We had a couple of midnight awakenings due to the noise.
Overall, we had a great time and loved the pool and beach area. There were some definite cons, but not enough to put a damper on our good time! If you are looking for a spacious place with a big pool and activities, then this would work for you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Oceanique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanique Resort Indian Harbour Beach, Florida