“Great Food...Great Service”

Add it.
Bangkok Bangkok
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Located in the Wal-Mart/Winn-Dixie shopping plaza. Very nice and clean inside. Lunch selections are really fairly priced and delicious. Red curry was spicy and some of the best I have had. Kids had the lunch combo...California rolls were amazing, sushi was good also. Service was fast and efficient...will definitely come back for lunch!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This sushi spot was so good I'm not sure I can adequately describe our experience. A small space, we weren't really sure what to expect being out of town. The dining room was clean and the staff very friendly.The food was scrumptous and beautifully presented. We will go back every time we're in the area!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

My wife and I frequently visit Thai Thai II on the beach, and we only found this restaurant via a restaurant.com promotion. Another viewer indicated that relatives of the owners of Thai Thai II are involved with Bangkok Bangkok.
The restaurant was super clean, nicely decorated, quiet, our server was wonderful, and the food was phenomenal! We enjoyed 2 sushi rolls, and shared Pad Thai and Penang Curry entrees.
They offer discounted gift certificates on their website.
We will definitely be back!!!!

1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed 18 August 2013

FPL sent an offer from Resturant.com posed as a thank u for being a customer, so picking this Resturant I called and place a to go order. Upon arrival I was informed that this coupon could not be used for take out. I reviewed the coupon and no where did it state the limited usage.

At that point I was was told I would be charged 18% on top of the total order, then I was informed that even if I were to eat in the dinning area I would be charged 18%. So now I am really confused, either way I was going to be charged 18%.

Making inquires on what was driving the 18% I was told that this was necessary as they, the Resturant, does not make any money on this coupon so it is necessary that they add this to the bill before the coupon is applied.

I was also directed to read the faded white sign at the door to explain this policy. I have never participated in a Resturant.com program and if all establishments that advertise thru this program conduct business the same way I will never again, free offer or not, use any coupon from that program.

As far as this Resturant goes, 18% added to the bill because they advertise thru a program that they feel needs to be paid for by the customers is very very very bad business.

1  Thank Beth L
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I stopped here for lunch during the holidays. The service was perfect and the food delicious. I had the lobster Pad Thai. It was the best Pad Thai I've had in Melbourne. Everything was fresh tasting and the miso soup wasn't watered down like some restaurants do. A crispy spring roll came with the lunch.

Don't hesitate to stop at this wonderful restaurant.