“Best donuts in Pinellas County.”

Lighthouse Doughnuts
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Best donuts in Pinellas County. Makes Krispy Kreme seem like Dunkin'. I recommend the Homer Simpson, the PB&J, the Apple Fritters and the Key Lime. But all of their stuff is excellent.

2  Thank Jeff M

Reviewed 2 July 2011

This is a wonderful place for families on a budget and the doughnuts are to die for! Service is great also.

5  Thank Laurieanne M
Reviewed 17 October 2010

I see we have quite a few Lighthouse Donuts lovers here! They are right...this place is great! Staff are very nice too! The only drawbacks for me are...they close to early (1PM) and you have to get there early not to miss the great donut selection, etc... Some of us are not early risers (6AM). Just a head's up to my fellow reviewers...if they haven't tried Cafe de Paris, just 2 minutes north at 2300 Gulf Blvd. These folks are fabulous too! Their coffees are great (including drip coffee) and they are open till 6pm (2PM on Sun). No donuts, but pastries, bread, croissants, quiche, cakes...all made from scratch! SO GOOD! These are 2 places I frequent when I am in IRB.

5  Thank Beachanyone2008
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We heart this doughnut shop. As an avid follower of the Atkins LC diet...I am more than pleased to break my LC lifestyle for this place! The PB&J & Key Lime are my family's favorites here. Nothing comparable.

3  Thank SpottedOwlFamily
Reviewed 29 April 2010

Delicious doughnuts, apple fritters, bagels, and breakfast and lunch sandwiches. Sometimes they run out of things so if you want something specific, make sure you go early. Convenient drive-thru and friendly service. So-so coffee. Cash only, so come prepared!

2  Thank pelicanlover