“Decent place for doughnuts”

Lighthouse Doughnuts
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We have been to Lighthouse over a half dozen times and it's an okay place for doughnuts. Not great, not bad. Only takes cash.

1  Thank vanurse

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We went here later in the morning for a donut after breakfast and weren't super thrilled. The only thing left were some muffins, glazed donuts and apple fritters. We got some glazed and apple fritters and they tasted average. It is in a great location near the beach, but better be a early riser to catch these donuts in all their variety! Cash only, drive thru window, small parking lot.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I was in search of a place close to where we were staying to grab a coffee every morning, and this happened to be the closest place.
The coffee was ok at best. They hand you a cup and lid, you turn to the counter behind you and pour your own coffee and add your cream and sugar. The cream was empty.... I tried telling the man behind the counter a few times...,I don't know if he was ignoring me or if he couldn't understand me... as hsi english was very poor. We also ordered two apple fritters, which were yuk! They were super doughy...with no apple filling...wont be going back!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

After we found out there was a donut store just a few blocks from our cottage, we were down there every day LOL

I prefer the yeast, raised donuts -- the cake donuts were very dry to me. But dont worry I ate a lot of glazed ones LOL

We happen to be on vacation when finding out my daughter was just a couple weeks pregnant and she loved going to the donut store

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Good selection of donuts and was clean. Only downfalls was very little parking available and they only take cash!