“It's A Doughnut Shop...”

Lighthouse Doughnuts
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 12 June 2014

...not a donut (sic) shop. Go early for the best selection. My wife likes their apple fritters, while I'm partial to the glazed doughnuts. Not the place to go for an espresso. It's a small, family owned and run place. Certainly not "the best donuts (sic) in the world" (sorry, Sean R.), regardless of where else you've been. But give them a break. Parking can be a problem. Looks the same as it has for years, even under new ownership.

1  Thank KonaMark

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good place for excellent pastries. The atmosphere is rather utilitarian and bare and the parking lot is rather difficult to maneuver.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I love this place! Excellent donuts and excellent bagel sandwiches. I make sure to come here whenever I am in the Tampa area. Get here early, stuff sells out quick some days by 11am....

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I would not have thought by the looks of the inside (or outside) "What a donut and really good coffee!" so squint a little if you go inside to look at the selection in the glass case :-) We really liked the donut we had, bagels looked awesome too. Hubby had Mocha Latte he said was really good. The two young men behind the counter were very pleasant. We would stop again!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stopped in around 11 AM for some donuts with my son. We were the only car in the parking lot. The exterior was not well kept and there was some litter. The interior was dirty and didn't smell clean. There were only 8 donuts in the large display case. We bought one and left. My son said the donut was ok, but had better. Would NOT recommend this place.