“Great get away spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxurious Dining and Living Room
Master bedroom with Cal. King including patio doors and window to watch the sunsets
Master Bedroom En Suite Bath
Side Bar
2nd Bedroom with a Queen and Babies R Us Crib
2nd bedroom with Tv
2nd  Full Bath
3rd Bedroom
Full over Full Bunk Bed with Trundl
Stainless Steel appliances throughout  Kitchen fully stocked with many extras
New Washer/Dryer for your convenience with supplies
Breathtaking Patio Views
Extra lawn chairs include and 2 chairs for beach, umbrella and beach toys
BBQ  Supplied Utensils in Kitchen
Swim in the Poo or a Relaxing Evening in Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
Reef Club
Private Path to the Gulf of Mexico
Live each day, as if it's your last
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jennifer...
Homestead, United States
“Great get away spot”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We spent a week in Colleen's condo and it was wonderful. My son loved both the pool and the beach and the access she has to both right off her back porch is awesome. You can be a beach or pool bum all week,or venture out to some of the amenities that are close by. We had a fantastic time doing both and hope we can make it back one day soon!

23 Nov 2017
Im so glad you had a great time at my condo. Thank you for the wonderful review. I can't wait till your next visit in 2018.
Shore glad you came!! Colleen
capitalco...
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We loved the condo. The beds were extremely comfortable. Colleen was more than helpful with everything. We hope to come back again someday. The kitchen is fully stocked. It is the perfect location. My kids loved the heated pool. There's even a crib. We made memories that will last forever.

12 Nov 2017
Thank you Lauren for your wonderful comments about your stay. Your beautiful family pictures will go on the Condo Family Collage. Come again and make more memories soon. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
livetotra...
Southampton PA
“Absolutely perfect - Reef Club on Indian Rocks Beach”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our 7th stay at Reef Club over the years and by far the best condo yet. The owner, Colleen, has gone above and beyond what typical owners supply and was wonderful to work with. The condo was perfect and so was the pool, hot tub, and beach. Indian Rocks Beach is the best kept secret. We will be back. Shhhh!

Your age range 50-64
9 Nov 2017
Thank you so much MaryAnn for the wonderful review from your stay in October. I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed the extras at my condo and looking forward to your next years stay. Happy Holidays and see you in 2018. Shore glad you came!! Colleen
wandacrna
“Dishonest Owner and Listing of Condo”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Renters beware of this Condo
I normally don’t write negative reviews but I’m doing this to let people know the truth about this condo and the owner C Seematter. I had a horrible vacation because I was told lies by the owner,and her advertisement of her unit is not true.
Unit 109 at Reef Club in Indian Shores Beach is advertised as a luxury Condo. It is not! The decor is dark and dreary in living room and master bedroom, not color coordinated, furniture looks old and worn, bed linens look worn and had fuzz balls on them, clutter in master bedroom and living room. Actually had a broken mirror behind master bedroom door and mirror to dresser sitting in floor in corner of master bedroom. Both bathrooms very small, master bedroom closet was tiny. Owner had her toiletries in medicine cabinet, messy. Stained rugs were in master bathroom. Pillows in living room, worn and threads loose. Clutter in living room, candles and dusty flowers everywhere, and multiple deordorizers throughout. The kitchen was so cluttered with the owners food and dishes we had no room for our groceries for the week!! She leaves a refrigerator full of used and open foods!!!! She says everyone can use, that is totally unsanitary and unsafe, this is a health hazard, she is not running a restaurant. This is not luxury in my book!
She also did not include in her description that she requires to have her thermostat left at 70 degrees. I found this out when I called her to talk bout the Condo a week before arrival, after I had paid everything. Told her I had to have it cold, she promised me it was freezing at 70 degrees and she had had no complaints about it in past. WRONG. We were miserable even with two fans from home.
Then on Thursday before we left the AC stopped working. My husband changed filter because one in it was filthy. Thinking this would help we went sightseeing and came back to an oven. Called the owner to let her know about Ac and she verbally attacked me. Said I had not called immediately and that she would not pay for an after hour service fee. Also blamed us saying we had the temp set below 70, as per her instructions. I told her we complied with her instructions but she wouldn’t listen. She talked over me, raised her voice, and used curse words and told me she couldn’t do anything because she was in Kansas. Sent a maintenance man to check it out but he did not fix it. We slept in an oven, temp 85 . She did not say she was sorry Ac wasn’t working nor was she concerned over our safety, she was mad that she was having to pay for repair. Called her several times next day and she was rude again, blaming us and denying everything I said. She told me her Ac had broken down 4 times this year and she was tired of all the complaints. She said i just get a new one because I have the money. AC people came and fixed and it felt better than whole week.
Had remodeling above us, waking us up early. She denied knowing anything about it because we were not informed of that.
To make matters worse she called us on our way home and told us we had damaged her stove-top!! We had actually cleaned unit before we left even though we paid for it to be cleaned. I told my husband she did this to recoup her AC repair bill.
So in conclusion, the unit is not a luxury condo, it was not nice and clean, it was cluttered, the kitchen was unsanitary with open and used food, the AC did not work as promised, work upstairs was very loud and disturbing. And finally the owner Colleen Seemaster is the most unprofessional and disrespectful business person I have ever dealt with, seemed nice until I had a problem.
The reason I rated the condo a 1 is because the location and the ocean were beautiful. If owner had handled this situation as a honest business person, you would not be reading this review.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Nov 2017
Every issue/review of my condo is very important to me. I have taken pride to make every one of my guest stay a wonderful experience. I have had wonderful Compliments on my condo and repeat guest. I have received 16 reviews all 5 star which proves my devotion to my quest. This is my first underrated review.
Wanda White and family of 7, entered my condo on Saturday Oct.14th 2017. She contacted me upon her arrival for the keyless entry code because it is changed after every stay for the safety of my guest. I informed her then of the code for the Free internet service and that the kitchen is stocked with condiments, coffee, spices, grilling utensils, and much more etc. and beach chairs/new towels and toys for their convenience. I told her if she needed anything she could call me anytime.
I had NOT received any complaint about anything in my condo for 6 days of Wanda’s stay till Thursday Oct. 19th 2017 I received a call at 5:24pm her time about the AC not working that Morning and her husband had changed the filter but it didn’t help. She became very nasty with me talking over me continuously. I told her I would try to get it fixed but after hours are not always possible. I promptly called my AC service and they would be there next morning because of previous customers service calls. I called to tell her I was sorry again and that they’ll be there tomorrow and again she was not pleasant. The AC was fixed by noon the next day. I have only had AC checked TWICE since ownership. It was unfortunate that Wanda White had issues with the AC and Did Not notify me immediately, so it could have be resolved that day. Post stay my housekeeping noticed damage to cook top however, Wanda did receive her DEPOSIT BACK IN FULL.
Her attack on my condo is unfounded and untrue beings no complaints from her first 6 days of her stay. Pictures on website is mostly by professionals and Guest along with their reviews that disagree with Wanda’s opinion. My condo was remodeled ceiling to floor prior to my purchase in April 2016. However, I did purchase all new memory beds/mattress pads/sheets etc. in August 2016. The condo floors were professionally cleaned prior to Wanda’s visit along with professional housekeeping and I was there personally to over see it all.
I strive to make every one of my guest have a relaxed and stress free stay and until this review I have achieved that goal. I have faith of future reviews to shed light on the truth.
Colleen Seematter
rubygen
Marysville, Kansas
“Beautiful relaxing beach condo experience!”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Perfect central location to all the fun of Indian Rocks and Clearwater areas. The Condo was wonderfully maintained and stocked with anything you could want. Steps to the beach, swimming pool, hot tub and tennis courts. We had a very relaxing time and Colleen was very sweet in leaving us champagne and an edible fruit arrangement for our anniversary we were celebrating. Will definitely stay again!!

Your age range 50-64
7 Sep 2017
I'm so glad you had a great time and again Congrats on your 35th Anniversary. Thank you for the wonderful review and hope to see you again soon.
Shore glad you came!
Colleen
gayla76
Marysville, Kansas
“Sunny Fun for the Family”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed the last week of July 2017. 5 adults and 2 children. Condo was very well kept and beautifully decorated. It felt like home from the minute we arrived! Kitchen was fully stocked with dishes and cooking utensils. Beds were extremely comfortable and everyone slept well. Living area had plenty of space with comfy seating. The first floor deck view of the ocean was very relaxing. Beautiful Beach was just a short walk away. Sun ,sand,shells and sunsets without the crowds!!! Property owner Colleen was the best to work with. So helpful and answered any questions we had promptly! We will rent 109 again and recommend to others as well.

27 Aug 2017
I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed your vacation at my condo. I am thrilled with all the pics you've shared with me. Next trip they'll be in the Family condo collage. Thank you for the wonderful review. Shore glad you came.
Seminole, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

27 Jul 2017
Thank You Leanne I'm so happy you all had such a wonderful time at my Time Out Spot. I'm looking for your stay again next year.
Drop your anchor here anytime...Colleen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing