“Myrtle is great .”
other travellers have booked this property
right on the Gulf of Mexico
PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa. PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
right on the Gulf of Mexico
PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa.
PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa.
PATIO Cottage bedroom with king bed.
Shower
Entrance to the Garden Cottage
Gulf Cottage Entrance through Kitchen and Laundry Room
Gulf Cottage
Best view from here!
Just steps to the beach.
Sunrise
This is a moon set! So beautiful !
Sandy Shores
View from the Gulf Cottage to the two story building. The PATIO Cottage is downstairs.
Sandy Shores
Sandy Shores walk way through the gardens to the beach.
Every night it's different but so beautiful
Blue Heron
Another beautiful sunset.
Outdoor shower
Sandy Shores - your front yard
Welcome to Sandy Shores
Myrtle Lange-Hall and Abbey
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Myrtle is great .”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We had great seafood & breakfast choices nearby.

Husband had an ankle injury which kept us from doing much of any thing except relaxing & enjoying the beach. This was perfect for down time.

7 Dec 2017
Thank you for your nice review and I hope that your ankle is better.
Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year!
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

27 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for staying with me and so glad you loved it! Hope to see you again in the near future.
Myrtle
Mary R
“Family Affair”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We rented the Ocean Side cottage for our 4 grown children and we rented the Patio cottage for my husband and I. We had so much fun and Myrtle was so sweet and kind. We love her dog Abby too. The place is very clean. Normally you don't see people cleaning move furniture but they do. I know this for certain because they found my glasses and drivers license, which I didn't know I had lost....She was very kind to call and mail them to me. This is my second trip to Sandy Shores and I plan on returning as much as I can. The pictures really do not do this place justice. I find myself walking around and looking in all the many areas in the outside areas. There are so many beautiful flowers and lizards :). I love it! My first trip was staying in the Garden cottage. So, I can honestly say I've stayed in all the cottages :). I highly recommend this place! I'm almost afraid to say this because of booking competition but it really is a beautiful place and the only time we had to use the car was to go boating or Wal-Mart. There are resturants, bars, CVS, ice cream, pizza, etc right across the street. Enjoy your self and Thank You Myrtle for being such a great host!

Your age range 50-64
16 Jul 2017
Oh Mary, I don't know what to say. It's such a great review and you are
the best guest I could ever have! Thank you so much for staying with me
and hope I will welcome you again in the future.
Myrtle
LucyOhi0
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Peaseful beautiful beach”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very nice personality and helpful host Myrtle. She responded all our mails immidiately and was very details orientated and helpful. Excellent location, right on the beach. We had everything in our place what we need!
Pretty small place, but enought space for 2 people. For our teen son we used reclined sofa in living room, so we pull in and out, and moved furniture every time. Next time I will pick bigger room.
Absolutely amazing beach and pretty garden around the house. We Love Indian Rock Beach! Thanks, Myrtle.

24 Jun 2017
Thank you Lucy for your nice review.
It was lovely having you. Myrtle
Jean D
Durham, NC
“Sandy Shores is a relaxing, tropical getaway...”
Reviewed 5 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We've been visiting this part of Florida's west coast since the late 1980's. This was our first time staying in a beach cottage, and we really enjoyed it. The property was even better in person that it appeared on the internet. The proprietor is a lovely lady who has achieved the creation of a beautiful vacation spot for those who love a peaceful environment on a great stretch of beach where you can partake in magnificent sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico. The grounds are very well maintained, and there are many places set up where you can sit and relax in the sun or the shade. The cottage we stayed in was very cozy and immaculate and offers all the comforts of a "home away from home". There are also several very good restaurants and a good place to get your morning coffee just a short walk away. We highly recommend Sandy Shores, and we plan a return trip in the near future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ability to view beautiful nightly sunsets!
Liked least: There was really nothing that we didn't like...
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
rnbirdie0...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful fall getaway!”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Fall getaway!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We stayed at Sandy Shores for 4 beautiful days, and our experience was relaxing, enjoyable, and our hostess was amazing. Her property is beautifully cared for, and maintained, and she not only thought of just about everything for our comfortable stay, she was readily available if we had questions. Steve and I felt like we were staying with close friends, not at a beach rental! The cottages are immaculately clean, and comfortable, and her garden is gorgeous. We cannot say enough about our stay there, and hope to be returning again next year.

31 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for this lovely review and I'm so blessed to have
nice guests like you staying with me. You are always welcome here
at Sandy Shores and I'm already looking forward to greeting you again in 2017!
egalova
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Wonderful stay at the Garden Cottage, next to the Gulf Cottage”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We spent 10 days in the Garden Cottage with my husband and daughter. It is a charming, colorful and very clean place! The owner was wonderful - always available if we had any questions. The patio and outdoor space are truly a paradise - full of lush plants and comfortable sitting areas. The beach is very clean, not crowded at all, even on weekends, and excellent for long walks. In the evenings we would sit on the lounge chairs facing the ocean and watch the most amazing sunsets. The cottage we stayed in has one bedroom and a pull-out couch in the living room, so it was not a problem for us to sleep in there comfortably. Again, I can't stress enough how clean and nice this place is! I would definitely love to visit there again!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing