“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Restaurant is located on property of Holiday Inn Harbourside. We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast was plentiful. Grouper nuggets and coconut shrimp for lunch were awesome. Crab legs at dinner. Stephanie, our server for lunch and dinner was a joy to have wait on us. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have tried this place a few times and always get the same result. Bad service bad food and a bad time. I would stay away from this place until they make some needed changes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time going here. I had the fish and chips and my spouse had the grouper both were delicious.
Chardonnay house wine was nasty and the sweet tea tasted funny so I ordered bottled water but the food was beyond good. They also had a two man band there called “Both Worlds” which were great.
The place is part of the Holiday Inn but you are right on the Marina and it was a beautiful night the people at the tables were singing along with the band and it was one big party.! We will definitely go back again and again. You can’t beat the food and the atmosphere

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brought the children and grandchildren here for lunch and it was fantastic. Great food at a great price. I would definitely go back again and again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great meal here last week. The best tasting and biggest fresh/raw oysters in the whole two weeks we were in the area. Troy our server was attentive and prompt. Would highly recommend. Venue on the waterside great and music entertaining