“Location”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen from dining room
Master Bedroom with king size bed
Beach & gulf from the balcony
2nd bedroom with queen bed
View looking down the beach
Sun deck facing west
Heated Pool
Full size bed in the loft
New living room coastal furniture
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ricochetk...
Frisco, Texas
“Location”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The location couldn't have been better. The condo was very clean, spacious and well stocked. There were plenty of beach chairs, lounges, mats, etc and even sand toys for kids. She had beach towels we could use, and not have to pack. I personally thought the beds were very comfortable. The owners were close to the unit and easy to get a hold of, very accommodating. Laundry facilities in the unit was super nice!
The only down side I could even mention would be the stairs-there are lots of them.
Overall-I would definitely recommend and will use again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Stairs
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sarah D
Proctorville
“Very Nice Location”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I really liked this townhouse. The location is AMAZING. There is only one townhouse closer to the beach. You get two parking spaces which we didn't need but was nice to have. I liked that there was no public beach parking on the street the townhouse is located. We weren't constantly fighting for a parking space or trying to manuver around cars that didin't belong in that area.

Please note there are a lot of stairs in this townhouse. If you have knee problems, this is not the place for you.

Everything was really clean and in good shape. There are a lot of videos for kids in the entertainment system. This unit is very kid friendly.

I have 2 complaints:

1. The beds, oh, the beds. They ALL need to be replaced. The bed in the master bedroom is like lying on the floor. I actually thought about sleepig on the floor because my bed hurt my back so badly. I ended up spending some nights in the twin bed in the hallway upstairs because the other bed made my back hurt so much. My friend stayed in the bedroom with the queen bed and she didn't like her bed either.

2. No WI-FI or internet connection at all! It's 2013, everything is on the internet. If you are looking for things to do or places to eat you look on the internet, but that wasn't an option. I have to use my phone for everything.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The beds and no wi-fi
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
1 Jul 2013
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the problem you had with the bed mattresses and the internet. All the mattresses are "new" sealy posturepedic. Previous guests have found the beds to be very comfortable.

We also provide high speed internet in the townhouse. The equipment and connection is located next to the phone on the kitchen counter.

We are happy you enjoyed our townhome and beautiful beach.

Vicki and Wes
MA.
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

30 May 2013
Thank you so much. Looking forward to having you as our guests next year. Vicki and Wes
MO
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

28 May 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad you had a wonderful vacation. Hope to have you back in the future. Vicki and Wes
portland
Reviewed 18 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

IN
Reviewed 29 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012

29 Oct 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you were able to enjoy our unit and spend time with your family. Hope to see you in the future.
Lexington KY
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;