All reviewspool deckoffice staffbeach sidebeautiful beachwasher dryerrelaxing vacationwould stay here againintercoastal waterwaygulfsideunitelevatorkitchencouchclearwaterrentalmaintenancecvs
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I've been coming to this same block, to the same apartment (118) for 20 years now. The rooms are always clean, spacious and homely without fault. I visit the area once or twice a year to visit family and to have a little vacation for myself. The owners of the apartment I use are a lovely English couple and I have had the pleasure of meeting them a few times, they are always adding new things to the condo, iPod dock here, new TV there... It feels like home.

Love it, Love it, Love it

Go there

Room Tip: 118 and anything on the first floor, beach side is PERFECT
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Whyte101
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I stayed here in October and had a great time. The beach is beautiful and the pool was very convenient for the family. There are many good places to eat and drink.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank amisiano
Reviewed 21 October 2011

This was my third time visiting 50 Gulfside, and have stayed in a different unit each time. The building has units that accomodate families of all sizes, and are clean and nicely furnished. I love the fact that the beach is just steps away, and depending on which side of the building you stay, you can watch the sunrise or sunset everyday. (Sunrise on the intercoastal side and sunset on the gulfside, both of which are absolutely beautiful.) I especially enjoyed watching on the pool deck, that has plently of loung chairs and tables, and a beautiful, clean pool. Each time I arrived, the units were prepared with fresh sheets and towels, and were overall very clean. The beds were very comfortable, and every night I stayed here I got the best night's sleep I have gotten in awhile. Each unit is decorated and equipped in such a way that made visitors feel as though they are home. Since I did not rent a car, I had to walk to get to where I was going which was a breeze, since there was a CVS and plently of nearby restaurants that had a variety of food including Italian, Mexican, and of course amazing, fresh seafood. Definitely recommend staying here, you will enjoy your staty from the moment you book to the day you check out!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine M
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We (two couples) stayed here in April 2011. We are in our early 40s. We stayed in condo 108 I believe. We were on the intercoastal side, which actually faces the parking lot. However, this condo was a few hundred cheaper than others and I thought that was worth it. The beach behind the condo is beautiful and nice pool/patio area. There are sevearl good restaurants within walking distance which was a major plus. I also liked the jogging path that went for miles. A big downside is the slamming doors from other condo's and the exit that starts around 7:30am each morning. SUPER LOUD! That was really my only complaint. This condo is basic, but seemed clean and comfortable. The check-in staff ladies were nice and we used the washer/dryer down the hall and that was just fine. Recommended!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fruityc
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I just returned from vacation at 50 Gulfside in Indian Rocks beach. The units are beautiful. Very spacious, clean and comfortable. It is directly on the beach. You can either have a beach view or a view of the intercoastal. You have a water view w/all units. I have stayed here every August for the last 10 years. I have stayed in one, two, and three bedroom units (depending on how many family members joined me). The beach is amazing. There is a pool on the deck on the beach. Lounge chairs, tables, & barbecues on the deck. Plenty of room. I never felt crowded. Great location. There are a few stores & restaurants that you can even walk to. I highly recommend staying here. You will be impressed with everything about this place. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family