All reviewspool deckoffice staffbeach sidebeautiful beachwasher dryerrelaxing vacationwould stay here againintercoastal waterwaygulfsideunitelevatorkitchencouchclearwaterrentalmaintenancecvs
Reviewed 13 April 2012

my mom and I have stayed in 303 for 4 or 5 years and found it to be very clean. we have never seen a bug there. the air conditioning vent can be adjusted so it does not blow on your face. the owners are very accommodating to please renters. it is a beautifuuly decorated unit and it has been updated almost every time we have been in that unit. if you have any problems the owners or office staff will help. it is like our home away from home when we go. we always enjoy our time there in the unit and on the beach. love watching dolphins and boats from the balcony. we also saw jupiter from balcony. the sunsets are great from the beach. we always have a great experience there and looking forward to staying in unit 303 again this fall.
Julie Babiak

Room Tip: look online and look at different locations for you individual nneds
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank boobooScarborough
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I stayed in unit 303 in the last 3 months. This is our second time at this condo complex and we like it because:
1. it is a little bit cheaper than some of the others
7. donut shop within 10 minutes walk
8. cvs within 10 minutes walk
9. jogging and biking track outside the condo
10. los mexicano's restaurant 10 minutes walk
11. Crabby Bills restaurant 10 minutes walk.

The unit we stayed in could use some maintenance and upkeep, however. Super anoying was the air conditioning vent that would blow directly on your face/bed in the 2nd bedroom. They needed to install a plastic defuser thing to blow the air away and you'd be fine. Also, the unit itself really needed a deep cleaning in a bad way! And, while the kitchen looked recently upgraded with stainless steel and nice cabinets, some other areas in the condo needed to be upgraded. For example, replace the bathroom vanity instead of spray painting over it (which was chipping!).
Also, I hate to say this, but there were a few too many bugs of various sizes in the condo for my liking. The guess the condo sprays once a month. ugh!
Liked the furniture on the patio and patio cushions and table. This unit seemed very quiet - not a lot of traffic up on the 3rd floor or kids running around or slamming doors.
Of course, loved watching the sunsets every night!
We love Indian Rocks Beach. We would pick this condo complex again, but probably not 303. The owners need to spend a little more TLC on it for me to give it a better rating.
Thanks!

Room Tip: 108 is loud from doors slamming; 303 needs some attention. I liked 3rd floor however.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fruityc
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I've been coming to this same block, to the same apartment (118) for 20 years now. The rooms are always clean, spacious and homely without fault. I visit the area once or twice a year to visit family and to have a little vacation for myself. The owners of the apartment I use are a lovely English couple and I have had the pleasure of meeting them a few times, they are always adding new things to the condo, iPod dock here, new TV there... It feels like home.

Love it, Love it, Love it

Go there

Room Tip: 118 and anything on the first floor, beach side is PERFECT
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Whyte101
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I stayed here in October and had a great time. The beach is beautiful and the pool was very convenient for the family. There are many good places to eat and drink.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank amisiano
Reviewed 21 October 2011

This was my third time visiting 50 Gulfside, and have stayed in a different unit each time. The building has units that accomodate families of all sizes, and are clean and nicely furnished. I love the fact that the beach is just steps away, and depending on which side of the building you stay, you can watch the sunrise or sunset everyday. (Sunrise on the intercoastal side and sunset on the gulfside, both of which are absolutely beautiful.) I especially enjoyed watching on the pool deck, that has plently of loung chairs and tables, and a beautiful, clean pool. Each time I arrived, the units were prepared with fresh sheets and towels, and were overall very clean. The beds were very comfortable, and every night I stayed here I got the best night's sleep I have gotten in awhile. Each unit is decorated and equipped in such a way that made visitors feel as though they are home. Since I did not rent a car, I had to walk to get to where I was going which was a breeze, since there was a CVS and plently of nearby restaurants that had a variety of food including Italian, Mexican, and of course amazing, fresh seafood. Definitely recommend staying here, you will enjoy your staty from the moment you book to the day you check out!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple