“Great place!”
Review of Colonial Court Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indian Rocks Beach
Colonial Court Inn
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Just wanted to say thank you! We had a wonderful time in unit #4 and appreciate the personal effort that is evident in the cleanliness and comfort we experienced. There are so many thoughtful touches throughout the property that discovery was quite a joy. I hope we can return very very soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lee Ann B
There are newer reviews for Colonial Court Inn

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My stay at the Colonial Court Inn was the perfect getaway. It's a quaint tropical paradise on the Gulf of Mexico. My room was so private, I felt like I was in a separate full-efficiency cottage. There is a sense of warmth, spirit, and hospitality you rarely find. I was so relaxed, it was great. Thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank LaurenA112
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This was about our seventh visit to the Colonial Court Inn. I've lost count now, because it has become our home away from home. We stay in unit #4, known as the "Heart", each time we visit because, like I said before, it's just like coming home. Jim and Laura are the owners and a more cordial couple you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere. The beach is right in your front yard here, and it is a beautiful and safe. So sit back in the shade of the Australian pines, or bask in the sun. Either way, you'll fine the Colonial Court Inn a comfortable and relaxing "home of your own".

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank chukfort
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is a small, nicely-landscaped property, on the busiest block in Indian Rocks Beach, across Gulf Boulevard from the CVS and an open-air bar. Several restaurants are in walking distance. On the beach side of the property, there is a nice picnic area with pavilion and grill, and a private access to the beach across the dunes, with beach chairs available. There is one parking space available for each of the six apartment units.

We stayed in unit #1, “The Indian”. It had dated interiors, but a very good TV set (and some audio equipment). The bathroom looked to be 1960’s vintage. The tiny kitchen was well-equipped, but with small appliances and no dishwasher. The noisy air-conditioner had to be turned off at night so we could sleep. The erratic wall unit heater was insufficient to keep the unit comfortable when the night temperatures went down into the 50’s. To get out of our parking space, we had to back out onto Gulf Boulevard. The live entertainment across the street played every night until 10 o’clock.

Room Tip: The units on the beach side should be quieter, and some have more amenities, according to the brochu...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack37
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I have been going to this oasis for the past 18 years. Yes the beach is beautiful and the accommodations are clean, comfortable and appropriate. More than that the spirit of the place and the owners gives me rest and peace. I was married in 2012 and we spent my honeymoon there and I could not imagine going anywhere else. The sunsets, a free trolley or easy walk to great restaurants and attractions and of course Crabby Bills Seafood right across the street, make the location ideal.

Jim and Laura have built something very special at the Colonial Court Inn and if you have the opportunity to experience it you will keep going back. We will.

Room Tip: Romance in unit 5A, Spacious comfort in unit 5. Great views of the Gulf of Mexico from both!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank seshipley
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We recently stayed in the Bay & Beach 1 BR canal-front cottage. As other posts described...the owners thought of everything. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, iron, hair dryer, beach towels, cooler, bicycle, granite counter kitchen, your own patio with BBQ, even the morning paper and coffee! Located in a very quiet residential area off Gulf Blvd., with easy access to beach, shops, restaurants.

Room Tip: This accommodation was not on the beach but a close second. Great value.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I had only have wonderful things to say about this place and it's owners! As I walked into the unit, I felt so at home. It was clean, quaint, and very well equipped. The Garden was nice as well as the beach access right around the garden. I did not have to take anything that pertained to the beach except oil! The chairs, beach towel and umbrella's were provided! It was so great not to have to use up more space in the trunk of my MUSTANG..(it has little space as it is! LOL)! AS I was leaving, I accidently ripped off my silver bracelet that I had bought while there as a souvenir...I called back and left a message, and Laurie called me back;she had looked for and found my bracelet. I will be coming back...LOVED IT!

Room Tip: Our room was "The Garden" without the Gulf view...HOWEVER...it is sooooo close...you don...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KatMitchell
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indian Rocks Beach
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#2 of 4 in Indian Rocks Beach
Sun N Fun Beachfront Vacation Rentals
Belleair Beach Resort
Belleair Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Belleair Beach

Been to Colonial Court Inn? Share your experiences!