Gulf Towers Resort Motel
US$214
US$182
HolidayInn.com
Belleair Beach Resort(Belleair Beach)
US$212
US$188
Belleair Village Motel(Largo)(Great Value!)
US$85
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)
US$151
US$147
US$110
Great Heron Inn(Indian Rocks Beach)
Sea Star Motel & Apts.(Indian Rocks Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The most uncomfortable accomodations, noisy location, rude staff, and overall terrible experience we have ever endured -- and we have been renting condos and hotel rooms in the Indian Rocks / Reddington / Clearwater area every year for 30 years!
To start, the photos on the website are very misleading. The hotel is locatd at the areas busyest intersection, and directly across the street from one of the areas most popular bars. Great location for cocktails and booming part music 24/7 if thats what you are looking for.
The staff, from the start, are rude and condesending. Perhaps its the preponderance of spring breakers at he hotel - but we were a family with young children and really did not appreciate the distrust and bad attitude.
The rooms - we had two facing the beach - were beyond old and worn. Rules and threats were posted everywhere. And the smell!
Be prepared for the worst at Gulf towera and you won't be disapointed.
The only positive things we can say is this was the only accomodations still available on the beach in the area when we made our last min plans to visit Florida.
....and of course its in Florida - so the time you spend away for this dreadfull hotel will be, as always - wonderful!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank 525GPR
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I didn't end up staying here because the front desk clerk was very rude. I stopped by to inquire about availability and only ended up looking at a room. The man at the front desk asked several inappropriate questions regarding who else would be staying in the room such as "Are you staying in the room with your husband?" He also asked several questions about my physical condition. I asked about a wheelchair accessible room, but the questions he asked had nothing to do with that. Finally, he told me that he required a deposit for people that didn't look trustworthy, adding that he waives the deposit for older people (not me) that he "knows won't smoke and drink." Seriously?

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MarieinParis
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stayed Friday, Nov 22. Called a couple months ahead for a reservation and was told 'not busy time, no reservation needed, just show up'. I asked again because we would be a late check-in at the beginning of Thanksgiving holiday week. Again 'just show up'. Called again a few days before, same 'no reservation, just show up. Well we just showed up and he was right, not busy. We were able to get a gulf side room. Man checking us in was nice, but slow entering all the 'Fort Knox' info in the computer. Would have thought I was applying for a million dollar loan. Took about 25-30 minutes to check-in. I also paid an extra $20 for a 12noon check out versus the 10am. I asked if I would be able to leave the car parked until 2pm while we stay a little longer on the beach. Said to let the clerk know when we checked out at noon the next day.

Hotel & room was old, but clean. We have stayed at many old but clean and have enjoyed most. Did not use the stove as the electric coil had a white buildup and was afraid it would catch on fire. Other shoulder shrugging/head shakers... $5 fee if you do not wash and put up dishes, $0.25 to get a bucket of ice from the machine.

When I checked out at 11:45am, no one was at the desk. Called the house phone, lady answered and said would be right there. Took 5-7 minutes to show up. After checking out and getting the $150 deposit refund, I mentioned the night clerk said to let her know I would like to leave the car parked until 2pm. 'NO'. no explanation, just 'NO'. I tried to explain the conversation with night clerk, again 'NO'. I mentioned there was only 1 (Yes, ONE!!!) other car in the parking lot. Again she said 'NO', did not even try to justify! Well, that was the straw that broke the camels back.

WE WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN !! And I will not be recommending it to family, friends and my many co-workers who always ask my advice of where to stay when they come to Florida.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 24 July 2013

was very nice as we had a beach view rooms are a bit dated but very nice and clean , only thing was the maids came round at 9.30 to clean rooms if you was not out they did not come back to clean nice pool but not allowed food or drink round it which is daft if they is know bar to get a drink from but it was on the beach and nice bar over the road 4th july was great watching the fireworks from our balcony would go back again .

Room Tip: get a sea view more quiter .
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jayne Louise G
Reviewed 24 June 2013

While the room was clean and prices were very low I would not recommend this hotel to someone with children. We booked the reservation online and their site is not user friendly. The info left our computer stating 2 adults 2 children, but was not received that way. We had to pay for the kids which was fine but an unexpected expense. There was also a security deposit which you usually don't see on motels so we were not expecting that. Upon check out they refunded the amount to the card which takes 7-10 days. The pool closes at dusk. I had a friend I wanted to come over from a nearby town to visit with her and it was against policy. I even offered to pay and they said no. no maid service unless you pay extra. We will never go back and highly do not recommend.

Room Tip: ocean view is beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family