We stayed one week at 810 Gulf Blvd in the unit by the pool and loved it. The staff were more than accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay terrific. We had all the comforts of home (I know - most wouldn't think they needed Wifi, but it made me be able to do some work in between beach time). Beds were pillow tops and the pillows better than home. I highly recommend anyone to try Gulfside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gulfside Resorts welcomes you to our exquisite collection of Florida beach cottages and suites. We are located in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, a charming coastal village, just a few miles from Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Indian Rocks Beach is the ideal destination for families and couples longing for a relaxing getaway on the gorgeous Gulf beaches of Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gulfside Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulfside Hotel Indian Rocks Beach
- Gulfside Resorts Indian Rocks Beach, Florida