Gulf Towers Resort Motel(Indian Rocks Beach)
US$113
Belleair Beach Resort(Belleair Beach)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
Belleair Village Motel(Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$240
US$225
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Sunshine Cozy Cottages(Indian Rocks Beach)
Travelocity
All reviewsmini golfstandard roomjimmy guanasgift shopfull kitchenmarina viewkids eat freewater parkhotel restaurantwatching the boatsmini fridgehotel is greatintercoastal waterwayputt putttwo storypriority clubonsite restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was very nice at first. nice restaurant, clean room. Then we tried to use pool they said it would be sixteen dollars extra a person. I have never heard of such a thing. .They said there was a small pool around the corner we could use. Thank god we didn't have any children with us. Please tell your guests about the hidden fees this is not fare for some folks on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi lmk6030,

I appreciate you for staying at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

Sorry to learn your disappointment with the fees of our pool facility. Here at IHG we always try to be transparent as much as possible but I'm really sorry if you feel otherwise. I take these matters seriously and we wouldn't want any untoward incidents happening in the future. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our hotel management team as a reference for future enhancements.

On a lighter note, I'm delighted that the food from our on-site restaurant and cleanliness of our property met your expectations. The management team will use your compliments to acknowledge our dining and housekeeping teams.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant experience upon your return, lmk6030!

All the best,

Peter J.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The room my family was given was absolutely disgusting! There was blood stains on the carpet, mold everywhere in the bathroom and the walls were folding in, cigarette burns in the bath tub, dirty walls through out, smelled like a foot! I would have not stayed if I had examined the room before we headed out. We got back way late and had an early morning and the kids were tired. The Waterpark is what brought us and it is nice! The restaurant in the hotel is great and so is the entertainment! Just really sad the rooms are dirty and gross! I would not recommend this hotel to sleep in!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank a0sb0rn80
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi a0sb0rn80!

Thanks for enjoying Indian Rocks Beach with us! We also welcome your thoughts.

We're here to make great memories with you, so I'm glad that you had fun at the Splash Harbour Water Park and our very own Jimmy Guana's Waterfront. I just wish I can say the same with your impression with our rooms. I'm very sorry that we missed the mark on cleanliness.

This is not how we want you to remember us. Having said that, I sent you a private message to talk about this more, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Again, thanks for your time! Come and visit us again, so we can provide you and your family with the world-class experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of.

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach South Harbourside a half a dozen times, and it was our favorite. However, our most recent visit was for a week at the end of April and something seemed to be different. The first room they gave us was not clean, the rugs were very stained as well as the furniture, and the worst thing was a strong odor like urine. We were so shocked. They did move us to another room and that one was fine. On two days we did not have maid service until after 5 pm, and one day not at all. That has never happened before.

In general we just did not feel that our experience met up to the other times we have stayed there. We have always been more than pleased with our stay and hope that we will feel differently if we stay there again.

Room Tip: The suites on the side of the intercoastal waterway have great views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank catloverKingston_NH

Hi catloverKingston_NH,

Thank you for staying and writing us a review. It is regrettable that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay with us due to the unsatisfactory condition of the first room you received and the lapse in our housekeeping service. We are very sorry for the inconvenience these had caused you. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Again, thanks for your feedback. I hope that you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Connie D

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I am writing while staying. I have 2 12 year olds with me and another adult. We have a standard room. We all agreed the beds are awful. You can hear the crumbling inside the mattress when you move. The room is clean but small as expected. We have a fridge no microwave. Jimmy Aguana is the restaurant here, it is mediocre as far as taste. Too expensive for what you get, but it is on the premises. I would say walk down the street, there are plenty other restaurants. The free pool is small, the water park you must include in booking or pay for. The kids went once and said it was ok and then went back to the pool. The tv in the room has basic cable with HBO, cannot connect a usb.
I found a lot of employees not very friendly. The beach is about 2 blocks straight across the road, not bad.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank sheryl t

Hello sheryl t,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Clearwater Beach S-Harbourside. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory because of poor condition of the bed, quality of food and service that fell below what is expected.

IHG values your experience with our hotels. I have sent you a private message so we can gather some additional information regarding your experience.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Ronald R.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

As an IHG Spire Elite member, I'm constantly in hotels. This one is in a great location, convenient to the beach and some really good food, and very family friendly. Carpet and fixtures have lived a good life, but it's time to refresh!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bryan D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Bryan D,

My name is Anthony and I thank you for providing us a review and for being our valued IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite member. I am pleased you liked the convenient location of our hotel in the area. I am sorry for the shortfalls you have noticed with the condition of our facility. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.

Anthony M