We stayed 2 nights in unit 9, and 5 nights in unit 5. What we liked about unit 9:
- many kitchen essentials, full kitchen, full size fridge, excellent gas stove, coffee maker that had a built in filter so you didn't have to worry about remembering to buy them
- all rooms were a good size
- clean, comfortable, and well decorated
- comfortable beds
- great location with pubs, restaraunts, and shops nearby
- bikes and kyaks provided for free
- FREE laundry facility for guests
- ice maker
What to be aware of:
- compared to unit 5, unit 9 is in a separate building in front of the building housing #5, so it is not beach front. But you simply walk a few steps to the back and you are on the beach. But no water view.
- no real patio, there are a couple chairs but they are facing the parking lot and road.
- louder than unit 5 due to traffic as it is next to the road
I would definitely recommend unit 9 as long as you do not mind not having a Waterview and do not mind being next to a road.