“Best Vacation Home Away from Home Ever!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Beachfront views are yours! Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Beachfront views are yours!
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Lots of beach toys, rafts, and beach chairs!
Heated Pool and Hot Tub with 2 Gas Grills and a Charcoal Gas Grill too
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
4 Reclining Chairs...so comfy after a hard day at the beach!
2 Gas Grills and a Charcoal Grill too!!!
Reclining Leather sofas
Nice TV and Pier 1 Decor
Amazing View from your living Room
Cute Decor
Decorated so cute, yet comfy.
Beach front view.
seats 9
Beautiful brand new kitchen with such pretty granite and white cabinets.
3 bar stools.
Seating for 6 at the table and 3 at the bar
Fully equipped kitchen has everything you need!
Beautiful Master Bedroom with the cleanest linens
Nice TV!
King sized bed with its own bathroom and beach front views.
Tommy Bahama Bed with very comfy mattress!
Master Shower is brand new!
Remodeled Bathroom with lots of fresh towels
The condo's baby items include a booster seat, pack n play, stroller, baby seat
King and a twin in the 2nd bedroom.
2nd Bedroom has nice TV
2nd Bedroom has nice TV
Beautiful Updated Bathroom with lots of towels!
New Bathtub/shower combo!
Queen in the third.  Very comfy bed!  TV in every room.
3rd bedroom has nice TV
3rd bedroom has nice TV
I've put together a Huge Welcome Book for each condo, stuffed with brochures, instructions, day trip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Flyer6237...
“Best Vacation Home Away from Home Ever!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We have been coming here for 3 years now and plan on coming for many more. The condo is absolutely perfect, has everything you could possibly want/need. The owner, Pam Carpentier is such a lovely lady and always willing to make herself available to answer any questions or address any issues you may have. I have found other condos in the the same property for a little less, but I will not go anywhere else but here.

Your age range 50-64
27 Sep 2017
My repeat guests are my foundation to my business and I do everything I can to keep you coming back! Thank you for your review and I look forwards to you next stay.
rray6689
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Condo and Great Location!”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

20002 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL, 33785, United States
Date of Stay
Aug 26, 2017

Very comfortable and roomy condo with everything you need in a home away from home. A lot of extra's like beach toys and chairs, etc.. Had a very enjoyable and relaxing stay! The location is fantastic. Great beach view from the balcony. This was our fourth stay here and we keep finding more great restaurants near by. We're hoping to get back again this year!
Recommended for: People with Disabilities, Families with Young Children, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers

27 Sep 2017
So true, there are so many great restaurants here. The quality of food is excellent. I'm so glad that you like the extras that I include. I try to think of everything. The sofas and beds are super comfy! Thanks and be sure to rebook!
Z7793KObr...
“Great condo!”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful time and we didn't want to leave!!!! The condo was super nice and very clean. It was set up as if it was your own home with untensil's, pots, plates, beach chairs, roiling cooler, toys and even a tool kit. The air condition worked great but the master bedroom would get a little warm during the day. The pool area and spa could use a little upgrade but the 2 gas grills came in very handy. I'm glad we stayed in the Indian Shores area because it was relaxing and not as crowded as Clearwater. The only complaint we had was against Mother Nature because it rained all 7 days we were there and we only got to enjoy the beach 3 days out of 7 days. A local said that June & July was the rainy season for that area. All in all, we would definitely recommend this condo to anyone looking for a nice relaxing place to stay.

24 Sep 2017
Great news! The pool and spa was just completely updated and so were the pool furniture. It is stunning! I'm glad that you enjoyed the condo and I wouldn't call June and July the rainy season, it just has late afternoon showers that only last 30 minutes or so and the sun is right back as if it never rained. Many times the breeze off of the Gulf will push back the storms to where they only rain inland, but not on the beaches. You were probably just dealing with a huge weather storm that crossed the south east, which is an unusual occurrence for the summer. I hope to have you back soon. Please check out the pool area now in the pictures shown,
Patty3G
Streamwood, Illinois
“Beach Front Luxury Condo that will exceed your expectations hands down!”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in May 2016

Great Ocean Front beach condo to enjoy with family - close walk to the beach - very clean condo - great views - beautiful clean pool -many restaurants to eat from - high end upgraded condo We have very high expectations and Pam meets them all. Condo is very nicely updated and high end. The pictures from the condo is what you get and has very close access to the beach and pool which is nice for younger kids. Pam got back to us with all the questions we asked almost immediately and was very helpful to make our stay wonderful. My son also lost his favorite snoopy doll that was recovered and will be sent back to us. Overall, my family and I look forward to making memories each and every year here.

Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Tourists without a Car, Adventure Seekers, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers.

24 Sep 2017
I'm so glad son, received his favorite snoopy. I remember when my kids were little and how important things like that are. Thank you for your nice review! Please remember me for next time!
Gary B
Tampa, Florida
“I look forward to returning”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in June 2015

I am a fifth generation Florida native so have a great deal of experience at Florida beaches. This condo is my perfect match for a beach vacation. Start with the balcony. To me, a true beach vacation absolutely must have a nice balcony directly looking at the beach and close enough to hear the surf. There are surprising few of these available and this condo is perfect. Second is the pool and jacuzzi which is a must for winter enjoyment and a slight for summer. Third is the unit itself. This unit was completely modernized and fully equipped. Finally, the management....totally nice, professional, thorough. Bottom line, we will definitely return.Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Families with Teenagers.

27 Sep 2017
A compliment for a local is a wonderful compliment! Thank you so much. I too am a local and am nearby to keep on top of things and be available. I hope to have you back soon.
Shelly U
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Beautiful Sand Castle II”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family and I had such a wonderful and memorable vacation staying at the Sand Castle II. The condo was absolutely gorgeous and a perfect fit for my family with small children. The bedrooms were very spacious & beds SUPER comfortable, the bathrooms were updated and very clean, and the kitchen had all new appliances and all you would need to cook in. The view from the balcony was beautiful and the beach toys/chairs are an added bonus!! Pam, the property manager, was very easy to talk to and replied to emails/phone calls in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this property to anyone and looking forward to coming back in the future!

24 Sep 2017
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the comfortable beds. This is an important thing for me when I travel and I make sure my condos' beds are super comfy! I also have excellent housekeepers that spend a full 6 hours every Saturday cleaning and organizing. I'm a local resident and have been owning and managing my own condos for 17 years and can quickly address any questions or problems. Please remember me for next time!
LISA M
“First Rate Condo”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pure relaxation and Fun on Indian Shores Beach20002 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL, 33785, United States

I was so lucky to find this condo on VRBO. Always a little bit apprehensive of what a person would ultimately get on a privately owned condo instead of doing the usual hotels but I could not have been more pleased. The condo my family stayed in was Sandcastle II Condos. This particular condo was so clean and absolutely had everything we needed to truly enjoy our stay away from our own homes. Making the necessary arrangements with the owner could not have been easier. The pictures shown of this condo were spot on and actually much lovelier in person than the pictures portrayed. My husband and I took my elderly parents on this trip as it was their first trip to Florida and to the ocean. My parents LOVED this condo and truly felt at home and actually said time flew by too fast and were sad to leave. The kitchen was equipped with everything to feed a family on the days and nights we did not feel like cooking. Nice flat screen tvs were in all the bedrooms and all had very comfortable beds. The living room was nice and cozy although we didn't spend too much time in it. We spent a lot of time on the oversized balcony overlooking the beautiful ocean for the sunsets enjoying the company of one another. Another big plus for me was that the owner has beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas for our use at the beach. My husband and I come to Florida almost every year and I usually rent those items so it was truly appreciated all these items were available for use. We even used the tools provided to make a sand castle at the beach! Across the street is "The Pub" which is a very nice restaurant and bar just steps away when we wanted to cool off with a drink or night cap. We rented kayaks just across the street as well. On prior vacations, we have spent time on St. Pete's Beach but I just love how calm and quiet it is on this particular beach and was honestly was one of the most relaxing vacations I have ever been on. My husband and I want to eventually move to Florida but until then, I will call and reserve this particular condo for future vacations. I usually am not good to getting down and writing a review but wanted to make sure the owner knew how much we enjoyed this particular condo.Recommended for: People with Disabilities, Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Romantic GetAWAY

Lisa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I'm so glad you enjoyed the condo and the area and that your parents did too! It is a super relaxing place. I love the fact that Island Marine is across the street for kayak, bike, boating rentals, etc. It really does complete the experience!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing