“Thank you”
sandcastle vacation rentals indian shores florida by Owner for 17 years
Plenty of comfortable seating sandcastle vacation rentals indian shores florida by Owner for 17 years
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Plenty of comfortable seating
Relax Beachside!
Soothing Hot Tub
Heated Pool and Hot Tub
Updated Tommy Bahama Style!
Gorgeous granite
Dining for 8!
Remodeled Kitchen fully stocked with beautiful pots and pan and dishes.
Luxury Linens on this King sized bed overlooking the beach/Gulf.
The master bathroom has a new granite counter top with shower.
3rd bedroom with 2 comfy twins with TV and Ceiling fan
3rd bedroom with 2 comfy twins with TV and Ceiling fan
Guest Bathroom also has new granite counter top and bathtub/tile.  Very clean!
The condo offers a pac and play, stroller and a bag full of baby toys
There's also a baby walker and potty seat.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tstpem
North Adams, Massachusetts
“Thank you”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I want to give a special thank you to Pam Carpentier for assisting us thru evacuation prep while staying in indian Shores FL in Sept 2017. With her compassion and caring for us and keeping us up to date with evacuation plans it made my wife and I feel confident to leave her beautiful property safely and with ni worries. The property is incredible but the real beauty is with how Pam handled the impending storm. We were kept informed constantly and it was appreciated very much. We were indeed lucky to have such a caring and thoughtful owner with Pan! I will recommend everyone to stay with any of her properties!

24 Sep 2017
Awww! You just made me feel so good! Yes, it was so scary preparing for Hurricane Irma. I know how important one's vacation is and to have something so unexpected like this occur, definately requires full attention and compassion. I hired a handyman to board up the sliding glass doors after you left and the storm dodged us! Yay! We are super lucky and everything is now back to normal with no damage, except that I had to replace the balcony ceiling fan. I hope to have your back soon!!!
donaldvph...
Proctorville, Ohio
“Sand Castle II family beach getaway”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our third stay in the Sand Castle complex. Each time just seems to get better. Pam (condo owner) was a pleasure to do business with, provided everything we needed for making a good decision for our stay. We had 8 people in the condo for this week and enjoyed the stay very much. Checking in and out was a breeze. The beds were comfortable, kitchen well equipped, tv's in every room. We enjoyed the beachfront location, easy access to local restaurants and activities. There is a pool onsite which offers an option other than salt water activities and there are two grills available for cookout poolside. We love this location, the warm gulf waters and tropical views of sunsets.

27 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to do your review. I try to think of everything that you may need and more for your vacation. I'm constantly inspecting and resupplying. The heated pool and hot tub area was just redone and absolutely wonderful!!! I hope you rebook soon!
Barbara M
“Penthouse with a view!”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Barbara M. said...
Jan 24, 2017
Two vacationing couples in their 60's.20002 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL, 33785, United States
Date of Stay
Jan 6, 2017
Helpful votes: This is a lovely penthouse condo that is very nicely furnished. The pictures on VRBO are accurate and views from the balcony are spectacular . It is located in an easily accessible area of St. Petersburg . We had a terrific time, good weather, good food from nearby restaurants and good wine on the balcony!Recommended for: People with Disabilities, Sightseeing, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Sep 2017
Yes, my favorite part of this condo is by far the balcony. What a wow! I hope to have you back soon! Thanks!
bdoyles52
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great unit: Beautiful views, great location”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A very clean and well decorated unit. Super location convenient to restaurants great pool area as well. Balcony and views are fantastic. Sunsets are just amazing as well. We would rent again without hesitation.

24 Sep 2017
My housekeepers spend a solid 6 hours cleaning and organizing the condo. The pool was just redone, so I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I hope to have your reservation again! Thanks!
Tiffany T
“Perfect in every way! You will not be disappointed!”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What an amazing place! We came down from chilly MN with our three children (11,6,3) and my parents. With the three bedrooms there was ample room for everyone! Pam is very organized and responds quickly to any question you might have! From directions to parking passes, all instructions were clearly communicated before we came down. The view from the outdoor deck is breathtaking. We felt so blessed to see it everyday! With 3 kids it was so convenient to be able to have both the beach and pool just steps away. Both were never crowded, no spring breakers to be seen. The condo is gorgeously updated and has everything you could want! Even crayons and coloring books for the kids! We also appreciated the beach toys and beach towels. The fact that is has a stackable washer and dryer was also great. Most vacations I worry about fitting enough enough clothes for the kids in their suitcases. Not an issue when we could easily wash anything on site! 2 bathrooms were very convenient for the amount of people we had staying (7). Indian Shores is a very cute little town! We had Ice Cream across the street, and the kids loved playing mini golf! Clearwater is a short 10 minute drive away for more amenities (parasailing, boat cruises). It was the most relaxing vacation we had every had with 3 kids :). We already reserved a week for next spring, we loved it that much! Thanks so much to Pam for sharing such a beautiful, restful place. :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Sep 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review and reservation for next year! I spend a lot of time inspecting and updating the condo to make sure that my guests are happy and have a great time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing