“Great place!!”
sandcastle vacation rentals indian shores florida by Owner for 17 years
Plenty of comfortable seating sandcastle vacation rentals indian shores florida by Owner for 17 years
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Plenty of comfortable seating
Relax Beachside!
Soothing Hot Tub
Heated Pool and Hot Tub
Updated Tommy Bahama Style!
Gorgeous granite
Dining for 8!
Remodeled Kitchen fully stocked with beautiful pots and pan and dishes.
Luxury Linens on this King sized bed overlooking the beach/Gulf.
The master bathroom has a new granite counter top with shower.
3rd bedroom with 2 comfy twins with TV and Ceiling fan
3rd bedroom with 2 comfy twins with TV and Ceiling fan
Guest Bathroom also has new granite counter top and bathtub/tile.  Very clean!
The condo offers a pac and play, stroller and a bag full of baby toys
There's also a baby walker and potty seat.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rpkress
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great place!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in June 2015

We love this place. The condo is well-maintained and is in a quiet part of the Gulf Beaches. It is on the top floor and has direct access to a great beach. The building is quiet, and we will definitely go back again. I could not rate it more highly

24 Sep 2017
I believe I've remodeled the kitchen since your stay. Please check it out and I hope to have you back soon! Thanks!
dmbedilli...
Houston, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in May 2015

Stay
May 1, 2015
Helpful votes: We have stayed at many condos along gulf blvd and this was our favorite! The view was amazing and we loved being on the top floor! The beds were very comfy and the linens and towels were top quality. We also liked the private balcony and beach chairs and towels. The keyless entry was great and the whole process was so easy when we arrived. The kitchen was well stocked and grocery store was nearby . We will definitely return to this condo and highly recommend!Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers.

Y

24 Sep 2017
I love to provide comfort! The view is truly amazing and so private. I hope to have you back soon! Thanks!
Ruth M
“1st Condo Experience”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in August 2015

1st Condo Experience
20002 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL, 33785, United States
Date of Stay
Aug 9, 2013
Helpful votes:
This condo was well maintained, well decorated and had everything you could possibly want in the kitchen. You could tell that the owners truly cared about your stay. I felt so much at home and relaxed from the moment I walked in. This had to be the most enjoyable week I have ever spent away from home. The views are spectacular, sunsets and sunrises are breathtaking. We plan on returning on our next vacation. We highly recommend the condo to anyone who is looking for a wonderful, relaxing vacation. Communication with the owner was great and informative. All pictures were accurate. We can't wait to get back.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway.

27 Sep 2017
Ruth,
Much has changed since 2013! Check out the newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms! Too many other changes to remember and list. I've reupholstered the Tommy Bahama Chairs, put wood flooring in the bedrooms, etc. I hope to have you back soon and thank you!
tstpem
North Adams, Massachusetts
“Thank you”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I want to give a special thank you to Pam Carpentier for assisting us thru evacuation prep while staying in indian Shores FL in Sept 2017. With her compassion and caring for us and keeping us up to date with evacuation plans it made my wife and I feel confident to leave her beautiful property safely and with ni worries. The property is incredible but the real beauty is with how Pam handled the impending storm. We were kept informed constantly and it was appreciated very much. We were indeed lucky to have such a caring and thoughtful owner with Pan! I will recommend everyone to stay with any of her properties!

24 Sep 2017
Awww! You just made me feel so good! Yes, it was so scary preparing for Hurricane Irma. I know how important one's vacation is and to have something so unexpected like this occur, definately requires full attention and compassion. I hired a handyman to board up the sliding glass doors after you left and the storm dodged us! Yay! We are super lucky and everything is now back to normal with no damage, except that I had to replace the balcony ceiling fan. I hope to have your back soon!!!
donaldvph...
Proctorville, Ohio
“Sand Castle II family beach getaway”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our third stay in the Sand Castle complex. Each time just seems to get better. Pam (condo owner) was a pleasure to do business with, provided everything we needed for making a good decision for our stay. We had 8 people in the condo for this week and enjoyed the stay very much. Checking in and out was a breeze. The beds were comfortable, kitchen well equipped, tv's in every room. We enjoyed the beachfront location, easy access to local restaurants and activities. There is a pool onsite which offers an option other than salt water activities and there are two grills available for cookout poolside. We love this location, the warm gulf waters and tropical views of sunsets.

27 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to do your review. I try to think of everything that you may need and more for your vacation. I'm constantly inspecting and resupplying. The heated pool and hot tub area was just redone and absolutely wonderful!!! I hope you rebook soon!
Barbara M
“Penthouse with a view!”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Barbara M. said...
Jan 24, 2017
Two vacationing couples in their 60's.20002 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL, 33785, United States
Date of Stay
Jan 6, 2017
Helpful votes: This is a lovely penthouse condo that is very nicely furnished. The pictures on VRBO are accurate and views from the balcony are spectacular . It is located in an easily accessible area of St. Petersburg . We had a terrific time, good weather, good food from nearby restaurants and good wine on the balcony!Recommended for: People with Disabilities, Sightseeing, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers.

24 Sep 2017
Yes, my favorite part of this condo is by far the balcony. What a wow! I hope to have you back soon! Thanks!
bdoyles52
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great unit: Beautiful views, great location”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A very clean and well decorated unit. Super location convenient to restaurants great pool area as well. Balcony and views are fantastic. Sunsets are just amazing as well. We would rent again without hesitation.

24 Sep 2017
My housekeepers spend a solid 6 hours cleaning and organizing the condo. The pool was just redone, so I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I hope to have your reservation again! Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing