We rented Unit #302 for 2 weeks in February. While the decor was a little dated, the unit was clean and comfortable. We overlooked the Gulf and could watch dolphins and sunsets from our balcony. While each unit had a dedicated parking space, some were difficult to use because of the pillars. The office staff was helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY VILLAS III is a great family vacation destination, located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Indian Shores, Florida. Holiday Villas III offers studio, one, and two bedroom condos facing either the Gulf of Mexico or the Intracoastal Waterway. From our heated beachside swimming pool and sundeck to our private boat dock and fishing pier, you will experience the ultimate vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Villas III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villas Iii Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Hotel Iii
- Holiday Villas III Indian Shores, Florida