Nature Coast Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrystal riverdefinitely stay here againcottageyankeetownaccommodations
Reviewed 19 September 2012

After making plans for to go on a "swim with the manatees" weekend getaway my wife and I needed somewhere to spend the night. Since we always wanted to try a Bed & Breakfast we decided to stay a night at Pine Lodge. We are very glad we did! Jose and Sergio are very friendly people and made us feel right at home. I was especially impressed how they went the extra mile to get us dinner reservations with a special table at a scenic local restaurant. The accommodations at the Lodge were also very nice. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. We also liked the various amenities such as the large pool, screened Gazebo with swing, and outdoor reading room. We weren't able to try the breakfast however since we had to leave early the next morning for our manatee excursion. After hearing that we would miss breakfast Jose made us a very nice picnic basket with numerous breakfast foods! All in all it was a very nice, relaxing, and memorable weekend. We are definitely planning on coming back.

Room Tip: When staying in the cabins make sure that the AC is turned to the Cool setting instead of Fan :-)
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank snies
Reviewed 9 September 2012

My husband & I stayed at the Pine Lodge right before Labor Day this year. We canoed on the Rainbow River about 20 minutes from there.

Now, about a week later I have been trying to decide what to say in the review. Besides being "The Best" B & B I have ever been to, especially in Florida, I think the main thing I want to say is Pine Lodge is a place you will remember. How often when you come home from a vacation, all of the feelings vanish; hey, the vacation is over.

When you stay at Pine Lodge, the wonderful memories remain so strong. All week, back at home, I keep remembering the special, enjoyable experiences while staying at Pine Lodge.
Josie and Sergio are so invested in doing Everything they can to treat you like royalty. Best of all, this couple seems to genuinely care. They do not cut corners on anything. No detail is too small.

The pictures do not do this place justice. Also, we like our privacy and cabins 9 and 10 are huge and beautiful. I hope many people will give this place a try. Pine Lodge is truly an oasis on Florida's mid gulf coast. Thanks again Josie and Sergio!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I want to also thank Joli and Sergio for a wonderful stay for the six of us. Your breakfasts and hospitality was superb. The rooms are beautiful and very clean. The grounds are eclectically decorated with a nice pool and cool gazebo.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Our hosts, Josi and Sergio were fantastic! Friendly and knowledgeable. This little B&B is a rustic gem in old time Florida. Close to fishing, canoeing, manatee adventures and much more! A well-maintained, if small, set of rooms inside the main building and cute cottages out back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed in lodge #10. The lodge was adorable, relaxing, clean, and quiet. Josi went out of her way to make dinner reservations for us and offer other recommendations to ensure our mini vacation was awesome! We quickly learned from the locals that Pine Lodge has an excellent reputation.

• Stayed: August 2012