“Attention to detail”
Review of Running Deer Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Inverness
Running Deer Lodge
Ranked #2 of 4 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 September 2006

This wonderful lodge is a perfect escape from the noisy city, and the standard corporate hotels. The lodge itself is very spacious and comfortable, retaining its beautiful charm and tasteful decor while providing all the amenities.

Attention to detail is everywhere. Home made cookies before bed, delicious water from the on site well, an enormous jacuzzi tub in my room, fluffy fluffy bath towels, delightfully friendly and accomodating hosts, a fantastic breakfast made to order, gorgeous grounds with hiking trails and nice wildlife; these are what set the Running Deer Lodge apart.

I would recommend this treasure to anyone looking for a quiet place to stay and a wonderful lodging experience. Best wishes to Sue and Mickey. It was a real pleasure.

Michael B.
Athens, GA

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Slim00
Reviewed 22 October 2005

My husband and I recently enjoyed this beautiful bed and breakfast! We definately recommend it! Mickey is very laid back and friendly, and Sue is a lovely hostess and made us a great full breakfast. My husband and I appreciated the special touches... It was a perfect get away not too far from the city but where we could relax some for some much needed special time together...

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank cjhappymom

Been to Running Deer Lodge? Share your experiences!