“Was a Friday Night out on the town”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 352-344-0943 Just newly built and opened Nov.8
Reviewed 13 February 2014

At 6PM on a Friday night thought there would be a line or long waiting time, They can seat more people than what you would think by looking at the place, waited about 10 minutes was seated, A waitress was right over to take our drink order the everything was perfect after that, We had four in our group so the waitress brought two salads to start with and plenty of garlic sticks, Meal was very good, The night manager Kelly walked around to most of the tables to make sure everything was going as expected. Good job Kelly

1  Thank Ronald S

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The ONLY good thing about our visit was our server, a very nice young man who was in way over his head with the crowd but still took really good care of us. We had heard about their "classics" special on the radio, it never said Monday-Thurs only but the pricing wasn't much higher then the advertised price.

Most of my family ordered the chicken and gnocchi soup, all of our bowls had very little chicken and all were extremely salty. My father in law ordered the chicken parm and it was basically a Tyson patty with a bit of marinara and it was also extremely salty. My daughter and I ordered the Ravioli Di Portobello and it was AWFUL. It was supposed be mushroom ravioli in a cream and sun-dried tomato sauce. There was almost no sauce on our plates and neither had any flavor at all, bland wasn't the word for it. I finally asked our server for salt and pepper, he could only find salt because it was so crowded. My husband ordered the lasagna classico and he had the same problem, no flavor at all, just tomato mush. My son would barely eat his shells and alfredo because the sauce was clumpy and when I tasted it I spit it back out into a napkin. The manager walked past us repeatedly and saw our barely-touched plates but didn't so much as stop to see if we were okay. We've been long time patrons at other Olive Gardens but we won't be returning to that one again. Rather spend the money next door at Ruby Tuesdays or up the road at Outback.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This Olive Garden , was reviewed, jan, 2, 2014.
Had a fantastic Waitress, her name was Beth. Perfect!
I have been here before, and I have enjoyed it. I only share on Trip Advisor, if I see consistant results!
And now it's time to tell you, I would recommend this place.
The food is great, I always feel, maybe a slight bit portions are always nice. Lol
But all the salad and bread sticks one could want. This place was clean, the personnel
Eager to please. Bathroom, exceptional, and they give a military discount every day!
The host, and waitress, shook my husbands hand, and said
"Thank You for serving"
Awesome! My husband 27 years in the Marine Corps.
We felt special, like it was her only table.
We will visit again soon
Karen Boyer

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was your basic Olive Garden variety. Was good and will return

Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I have been to many Olive Garden's around the country but this one had the best service of all. We were happily greeted and seated promptly on a Saturday night. Our server was waiting to take our drink and appetizer order. I ordered Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta for an appetizer that didn't arrive until we were almost finished our entree. The server sincerely apologized and told us he would leave it for us but would deduct it from our bill. The manager came over and apologized and more then compensated us for their error. This kind of treatment is worth it's weight in gold. All four of us ordered something different and each dinner was delicious. We all had dessert and they were all delightful. I must add - the appetizer was wonderful. Mistake or not, dining here was a great experience.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!