“All new menues and service are welcome”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone: 352-344-0943 Just newly built and opened Nov.8
Ocala, Florida
“All new menues and service are welcome”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

After several very ordinary meals, we abandoned this restaurant as a lunch/dinner alternative almost 2 years ago. Friends have been going there now for several months so we joined them and were very pleasantly surprised. The food has been upgraded to a more contemporary menu with very nice presentations. It is not a spaghetti/lasagna hut any more. We enjoyed a pleasant waiter who knew the menu and was adapt at serving. The meals were presented on a timely basis and were hot at the table. We had 4 different dinners and all were quite good. They were preceded by a nice crisp salad with a modest and tasty dressing. At the end we enjoyed a "black & white" dessert.... but since there was only one, we split it amongst the 4 of us.... the portions were fine but the item was so tasty that I missed not having at least twice as much! The only critique of the meal is that the coffee served after the meal was not hot.... and prices were modest... we will return.... and reserve a desert up front!

• Visited February 2014

Beverly Hills, Florida, United States
“Was a Friday Night out on the town”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

At 6PM on a Friday night thought there would be a line or long waiting time, They can seat more people than what you would think by looking at the place, waited about 10 minutes was seated, A waitress was right over to take our drink order the everything was perfect after that, We had four in our group so the waitress brought two salads to start with and plenty of garlic sticks, Meal was very good, The night manager Kelly walked around to most of the tables to make sure everything was going as expected. Good job Kelly

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ronald S
“Never again!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The ONLY good thing about our visit was our server, a very nice young man who was in way over his head with the crowd but still took really good care of us. We had heard about their "classics" special on the radio, it never said Monday-Thurs only but the pricing wasn't much higher then the advertised price.

Most of my family ordered the chicken and gnocchi soup, all of our bowls had very little chicken and all were extremely salty. My father in law ordered the chicken parm and it was basically a Tyson patty with a bit of marinara and it was also extremely salty. My daughter and I ordered the Ravioli Di Portobello and it was AWFUL. It was supposed be mushroom ravioli in a cream and sun-dried tomato sauce. There was almost no sauce on our plates and neither had any flavor at all, bland wasn't the word for it. I finally asked our server for salt and pepper, he could only find salt because it was so crowded. My husband ordered the lasagna classico and he had the same problem, no flavor at all, just tomato mush. My son would barely eat his shells and alfredo because the sauce was clumpy and when I tasted it I spit it back out into a napkin. The manager walked past us repeatedly and saw our barely-touched plates but didn't so much as stop to see if we were okay. We've been long time patrons at other Olive Gardens but we won't be returning to that one again. Rather spend the money next door at Ruby Tuesdays or up the road at Outback.

• Visited January 2014
Lake Panasoffkee, Florida
“Give this a try great waitress's Military discount”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This Olive Garden , was reviewed, jan, 2, 2014.
Had a fantastic Waitress, her name was Beth. Perfect!
I have been here before, and I have enjoyed it. I only share on Trip Advisor, if I see consistant results!
And now it's time to tell you, I would recommend this place.
The food is great, I always feel, maybe a slight bit portions are always nice. Lol
But all the salad and bread sticks one could want. This place was clean, the personnel
Eager to please. Bathroom, exceptional, and they give a military discount every day!
The host, and waitress, shook my husbands hand, and said
"Thank You for serving"
Awesome! My husband 27 years in the Marine Corps.
We felt special, like it was her only table.
We will visit again soon
Karen Boyer

• Visited January 2014
Windsor, Canada
“Dinner”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was your basic Olive Garden variety. Was good and will return

Visited December 2013