“CLOSED DOWN”
Review of Peppermint Patties - CLOSED

Peppermint Patties
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 29 March 2014

and no wonder... unfriendly, unfriendly, unfriendly. Eating out of a plastic basket w/a teaspoon full of coleslaw. Glad it's gone.

1  Thank ChaplainMaumma
There are newer reviews for Peppermint Patties

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We go time to time have to say the chowder is great but the diners are already cooked . The fish comes out fast and not hot they need to cook it fresh . Had to send it back every time to have it hot was too cold to eat . Wish they had rolls no bread served and no baked potatoes. Id go more often if they had meals hot and baked potatoes .

2  Thank Joanne C
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband and I have been there several times and never a bad meal. We have tried the rest but Peppermint Patties is the best fresh haddock, sea scallops, onion rings.etc, something for everyone. It is all about quality and quantity . We really like the light coating and good size portions. The others cannot measure up with there frozen fish, bosa, sway and etc.. You don't know what your consuming and we should support our countries fishermen. The place is always immaculate and bright.The staff is super friendly. If you like seafood give them a try!

2  Thank Mainer2013
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I don't know where these other cheap people have been eatting but even at McDonald's a fish sandwitch meal is close to $6. Yes, Inverness has a terrible lay out for local business but give it a try. When I went there was a few tables outside and they were working on updating the outside. The inside is decorated with lighthouses and other nautical items. I had the New England clam chowder which was very good. My husband enjoyed the clams there too. The menu was a little tricky to open and my husband skipped the apitizer page, but over all we were glad we went. For the person complaining about alcohol they have bring your own! How great is that, pay grocery store prices for a ice cold beer. Seafood is not cheap citrus county! The staff was very attentive and friendly. Tip: they are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

1  Thank militarylady
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I have been here several times and just love the food! We always start with a cup of homemade chowder and some Rocky Point clam cakes. So delicious! My husband loves the baked haddock with a crumb top and I usually have the lobster roll (cold of course). It comes on a real New England roll with 2 sides.I have seen complaints about the cost of this but I have paid over $20.00 up north for this same meal so I think for $15.99 the value is great! We were there last night and noticed they have added other sides, not just french fries and coleslaw (although we love the homemade coleslaw). We tried the roasted potatoes and as expected they were great! Hope they do well and we will keep coming back!

1  Thank GC172013