“Great dog park!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bark Central Dog Park

Bark Central Dog Park
Ranked #7 of 16 things to do in Inverness
More attraction details
Owner description: Bark Central Dog Park is a privately run 20-acre recreation area where dogs can run, play and swim in a safe environment. Make it a day; bring food and drink while your pet enjoys the following: 15 acres of off-leash areas enclosed by six-foot chain link fencing; separate small and large dog areas; filtered swimming ponds; lots of trees; three training yards for individual or group use; outdoor rinse station; temperament screening. Proof of rabies and DHLPPC vaccinations required.
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great dog park!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a wonderful little place to take your pooches and enjoy the afternoon. Clean, well laid out, and friendly people.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank DougMontgomery

Bushnell, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Dog day of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great place to let the dogs play in the pools, run, and still be safe off leash. Has hoses and bath stations so you can clean up your dog(s) before putting them back in the car.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank cyhranch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Bad Management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

The park is a nice facility with plenty of trees and a small natural pond for swimming.

Unfortunately 3 out of 5 times I've been there with my 2 dogs we had some bad experiences with aggressive dogs there.

One time one dog ended up with a bad injury of his eye due to an attack of another dog (he needed to get stitches at the vet). I was lucky I got my dogs away from it before it even started. The lady that owned the dog just said, that her dog is a bit protective (!!!).

I went to the park management to ask them if they knew that lady and her dogs and they said yes and that they know that this dog is protective but that nothing besides growling ever happened and that the lady comes to the park everyday ever since it was opened.

I expressed that I don't feel that knowingly aggressive dogs should be allowed in the facility.

Anyhow, they ensured me that they would find a solution and send me a note about the outcome. I never got any message. Meantime I heard from other people that there have been more problems with this dog but dog and lady are still is allowed in the park.

Sorry, but this is not safe and bad management! Not worth a 40min ride and 15 dollars entree fee.

Too bad, the park is nice

Visited December 2013
9 Thank Bebopblue
silver springs
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

Haven't really taken my dog thhere just stopped and looked at it when we were out on a ride, we actually live in another county. It looked great thoug

Visited October 2012
3 Thank campinfl
Baghdad, Iraq
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

We took our dog hereafter times. The staff on the first visit were awesome, they showed us the facility and showers, explained everything to us. Then it was play time, my dog (rhodesian ridgeback) had a blast. They have a pond and he loved it. Great place and great times.

5 Thank Vince K