Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
“Best Stay Ever”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was the best place I ever stayed. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Mike who is the manager he was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

---Dedric George---

• Stayed November 2013
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Dedric:

Thank you for responding and I appreciate your comments! My team and I enjoyed serving you! Hope to see you again when doing business in Jacksonville!

Mike

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Arabic first
Tampa, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Hampton Inn always goes above and beyond to take care of their guests. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, grounds are well kept, and breakfast is really good! I never had any issues when I stay with this chain.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Kimberly:

Thank you for staying with us! We greatly appreciate the time you took to respond regarding your recent stay with us! We continue to improve the property and our # 1 Goal is to Provide exemplarary service.

Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel was located close to Jacksonville Beach where I had business. The staff at this hotel was friendly and helpful. The room was adaquet and clean. I ate the breakfast which was delicious and filling. The only thing that I would add to the breakfast would be cooked grits instead of instant grits. Overall I had a good experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay. The breakfat items are ones that are required by Hampton Inn's, but I am going to look into your suggestion.

Hope to have you stay with us in the future!

Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2013

First off, it was parents weekend at the nearby University of North Florida so the hotel was nearly full. However, it was a pleasant stay and the staff was very accommodating and courteous. I never felt hurried or pressed because of the full hotel. As far as the room go they were very nice and clean and looked to have been recently remodeled. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear FLDave:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

We have done some renovations in August through September. Our goal is to continual to add enhancements to the hotel for the guest's enjoyment.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay.

Wentzville, Missouri
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I'm in the process of moving to Jacksonville for work. I've stayed with other hotel chains in the area but was never satisfied until I stayed at this Hampton Inn. The rooms are always super clean as well as the lobby, fitness center and hotel grounds. The management is exceptional and it's reflected in the staff. They go out of their way to make sure my needs are met and it feels like home. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Jacksonville.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Vic:

Thank you for the positive comments. I am very happy that our team makes "you feel like you are at home"! We appreciate your business.

Maryland
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel furnishings were neat and contemporary. I am a person who cleans my own room-no matter where I lodge, but there was no residual dirt! The room was very clean. The staff was very accommodating. We had to leave for the Mayo Clinic each morning before breakfast was served (about 5:15 am). The front desk staff was ready for our early departure with a "take-out" breakfast. (These are not usually available until after breakfast is served). Also, the hotel is in a great place with lots of dining and shopping options.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Ursula:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. My team and I greatly appreciate it. We work so hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I felt like the hotel was expecting me when I arrived. As a business traveler I appreciate the fact that check-in was quick and personal. Parking was free. There is a little shopping center directly beside the hotel. The beach is nearby but not walkable.

Overall the hotel is nice and conveniently located.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate your business! Our team does what is expected from all guests; friendly, efficient service, clean rooms, and a great value.

Hope to serve you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area? Share your experiences!