“Excellent BBQ ribs”
Review of Bono's Bar-B-Q

Bono's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 February 2014

If you like ribs then try Sonny's St Louis ribs. Not pork lovers will find other good alternatives on the menu, like chicken salad.

There are newer reviews for Bono's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Bonos is the best, meat slow cooked on an open fire pit, great choice of sauces, the sweet & tangy sauce is my favorite, great sides, fairly reasonably priced, cheap beer, fast friendly service.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

We visit Bono's in our way back from Clearwater, FL

This place is a perfect lunch stop for us since its exactly half way to our home in Raleigh, NC.

We got there and we were quickly seated.

The waitress was really friendly and she suggested some of the best dishes of the house after we asked for help(first timers).

We had the Half Rack of Ribs, the Chicken Meal with the Roasted Chicken and fries and the Meat Plate(I asked for Beef Brisket and Pork). You get to pick two sides with the meals we got Mac and Cheese, Roasted Sweet Potatoes and two salads.

Everything was delicious and the food came out extremely fast.

You also get free refills for your drinks(even one for the road if you want to).

I highly recommended this place.

P.S: The only thing I would like to see there is some hand crafted draft beers to make this place perfect.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Probably the best brisket I have ever had, it was moist and flavorful. Sides of coleslaw and beans were also very good.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Friends took me to Bono's on a recent vacation to try their BBQ. I was very happy with the food. The brisket was moist, the turkey had a great smoke ring and the sausage was very flavorful! I also liked the beans which were loaded with chunks of smoked meat. The best however were the corn nuggets. OMG these things were tasty! 4 BBQ sauces on the table allow you to customize your flavors. I blended sweet and tangy with the hot and was very pleased. Maybe not the best BBQ I have ever had but pretty darn good over all.