“Why cook when you can get food this good at a reasonable price!”
Review of Gregory Paul's

Gregory Paul's
Cuisines: International
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Why cook when you can get food this good at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We have been using Gregory Pauls for meals and catering for the past 2 years and have never had a bad experience. All of the food is fresh and prepared daily. After the first time we tried it I told my wife to stop trying to cook and just go buy meals from GP's!! She loves it and so do I!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Z8Dave

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Delicious dinner without the fuss!”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I stopped by to see what Gregory Paul's had to offer, and the food all looked delicious. I decided to pick up dinner for my family of five (tonight's dinner plan, check!) and I chose Tandoori Grilled Chicken Breast. About 30 minutes before we were to eat, I popped the ready to heat pan in the oven and voila! I was multi-tasking while our dinner was heating and it was delicious! My family really enjoyed it. My only regret is that I didn't transfer it to a ceramic container and take the credit myself. The portions are plentiful and prices are reasonable. This will be a great option for those hectic nights when dinner planning falls through the cracks!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Erika N
Jacksonville, Florida
“Yes, no guessing what’s for dinner tonight!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Gregory Paul’s is the yummiest idea to help cater to my "I don't know how to cook" , my "I don't have time to cook", and my "I'm sick of take out". Their meals are home-made, fresh, cheaper and quicker than any local take out or delivery. So save the hassle of waiting for the delivery man or use your valuable time. Enjoy Gregory Paul’s hearty meal! Their menu is weekly so join their email blast…just go to the website to join at www.gregorypauls.com. Plus, tell your friends…they will thank you!

• Visited February 2012