My wife and I stayed here for one night. The place appears to be brand new or at the very least freshly remodeled. No worries here. Clean, new, nice. But that's not even the best part.
The proximity to the beach is superb. We've stayed at many beach front hotels. Some have partial beach views or have long long walks from the room to the beach itself, but not here. Great view from your private balcony, easy beach access. All the rooms face a great sunrise.
There are a couple restaurants very close, like just beyond the hotel parking lot. There is a like a snack bar and breakfast buffet hear the lobby. Better than nothing, but we ate elsewhere. I'm guessing this is the only thing keeping this place from being a 4.5 star property.
If you want a full service resort, this is not for you. But if you want great beach access, a great view in a brand new hotel, You'll love it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Spot on the First Coast. Naval Station Mayport and the world-renowned Mayo Clinic are less than 10 miles away. Our 72 oceanfront two-room suites, each with a balcony and exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, were designed to make your time with us as easy as possible. Enjoy the convenience of free High Speed Internet Access, a refrigerator, a microwave, and two flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville Beach