“Best Outback”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Central Florida, Florida
“Best Outback”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We frequent Outbacks in different cities. They are usually good. This Outback is beyond a doubt the best. The service was great! Our waitress was very attentive without being overbearing. The cocktails (Cosmos) were made perfectly. Our entrée of sirloin and crab legs was the best we've ever had. The sirloin tasted like filet! Also the layout of the restaurant was the best I've seen. Instead of a big room with the bar in the middle, there were wall dividers so it seemed more intimate and quieter. We sat at a table in the bar area and I couldn't even see the main dining area. The new décor of all Outbacks was done wonderfully at this restaurant. This one is one of my favorites!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancy N

Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food and friendy service.”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We had a very pleasant meal without being rushed through it. Service was quick and friendly. We had some of the best ribs ever. We will definitely return for a nice early sunday meal. It was quite so we all could enjoy a conversation without loud music or screaming children.

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Food is not what it was ten years ago”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

THis chain has gone down hill. The food is just average or below average. The servers are young and unprofessional. I complained about a dish my daughter was served and the server said "oh that is too bad," and walked away. Not what I expected.

Visited June 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Best take out at the beach.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Wonderful dinner last night at outback. Their new $15.00 menu is great. Pork, potatoes, fresh green beans, salad, French onion soup ( dollar extra) and the most moist yummy carrot cake. Food nice and hot and so filling. My husband had prime rib which is always killer good. Only wish they had a location on the water but I rather have great food than a great view.

• Visited May 2013
Waterford, Michigan
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The service was very slow and our waitress was not very pleasant. I ordered a medium rare steak and it was definitely well done. The waitress did offer to replace but we waited so long for service I settled on just my salad and vegetable as my husband was nearly finished with his dinner. The manager did stop by the table and removed the charge for my dinner from the tab, but it was generally not a good experience.

Visited February 2013