“Local Favorite”

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Beach Hut is a great breakfast and lunch spot. The food and service is always good and consistent. Prices are reasonable and the staff is very efficient

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank R T H

• Arabic first
Tampa, Florida
“Average food, average service”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Typical diner fare at reasonable prices. Our service seemed slower than the other tables and our server seemed more interested in her implanted breasts than in actually serving us. She forgot our side order and another server had to bring it to us. Might eat at Panera across the street or find another breakfast venue. Left here hungry. Don't bring your post-run appetite.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank PJg8r
Kissimmee, Florida
“Surprisingly Good, but.....”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had breakfast with a friend at this place as she wanted to eat near the beach. I got there before her and well....it's a dive. The tables are picnic tables in the main part of the dining room. They Kept burning toast so badly the odor was bother some in the restaurant, and the tables were sticky on the sides as they were clearly only cleaning the tops. HOWEVER, the eggs Benedict I had was not only one of the best I have ever had, but it was also one of the least expensive at $7.99. I got 2 English muffin halves, 2 thick thick pieces of ham, and eggs with more hollandaise sauce than I could have hoped for....I love that sauce. It was nice and lemony, thick and well seasoned, as it should be. I would have asked for more as some places are stingy about it, but this was the perfect amount. I was very pleased overall and would go back, but I would like for it to be a bit cleaner.

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great breakfast in unasuming strip”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food
Had the eggs pancakes bacon and grits all hot and the service is very good
Friendly and as quick as you want to be

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great local place”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This place gets busy so get there early (or late enough to miss the breakfast crowd). We usually stop in for a late breakfast. It's also a favorite after 5k race place. No stuffy peeps here. They don't care if we're covered in mud or colored powder! I love the crispy home fries and their pancakes and french toast are good too. I wish they would make some stronger coffee but other than that it's a great little breakfast place.

• Visited April 2014