“Pizza, nearly perfect!”

Add it.
Renna's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Is it perfect? No. Nearly perfect? Yes. We order it well done; it is! Staff are accommodating to our request and always cordial. I always get the Greek Salad with grilled chicken which is a meal in itself. I usually can eat one or two pieces of pizza too. It is a typical local pizza place, not at all fancy and I certainly don't mind the plastic utensils for the salad. And really...who eats pizza with a fork?
Beer selection is good; wines not so much.
Face it, beer is better with Pizza!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stopped into this little place for lunch while we were in the area. I was happy with the pizza. Allot like NY pizza. Husband had a cheese steak. Portion was small but the bread was good and homemade. Very clean place. Service was average for that small of a place. I will come back.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This place has good pizza, nice, thin crust and great sauce and spices. Friendly staff and good prices. What more do you want? If you are silly enough to eat your pizza with a knife and fork and even loonier to complain about plastic knives and forks, you are not qualified to review the pizza. Enjoy pizza hut and metal utensils.

1  Thank philly099
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have been loyal to Renna's since the early nineties when the chain first opened their doors in Mandarin on San Jose Blvd. I am happy to see that they have expanded their locations to accomodate people in all areas of Jacksonville. I will be honest that the TownCenter location is not as tasty as other locations. I am not sure why. The Marsh Landing/South Jax Beach location cooks their pizza to perfection. The calazones are also a great alternative to pizza.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Veggie pizza was amazing! Very garlicy and yummy. We went two nights in a row it was so good. Fast service too