“You can't go wrong here”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014

As the portions are generally very generous we passed on the appetizers and ordered. Our waitress, Lori was most helpful and very gregarious. I ordered the Shrimp and Scallop Linguine and my friend the Sirloin Skewers. I had the soup of the day, a sausage and lentil which was to die for. Great ! Our meals arrived and unfortunately the skewers were very tough. We summoned Lori who called the manager, Ray who saw the dish and immediately offered a Sirloin Marcela with his apologies. It arrived in no time and very good, very tender. The best surprise was it was on him....thank you and oh my dish was great too...

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Have not been there for a few years. Waitress was very helpful with suggestions. We were able to order appetizers with a side salad and side vegetable. Everything was cooked well and presented well.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I love to go to this restaurant with friends but I am allergic to diary. The spagetti sauce has diary in in so didn't know what to order. The waiter recommended I order steak. I have had steak at Ruth Chris, the Charthouse, Outback and many other places. The steak at Carrabba's beats all other steaks I have ordered hands down. The most tender juicy steak ever!!! Another good dish is the chicken trio, with chicken cooked three ways on one plate.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had not been to Carrabbas in quite a while but were hungry for their famous wood grilled chicken. We were not disappointed! The restaurant was crowded so we sat at a high top in the bar area. Our waiter was great, very attentive and gave recommendations. I had my favorite, the chicken marsala and asked for extra marsala sauce. It came with a side of marsala, perfect for dipping. My husband had the Chicken Trio, with 3 different wonderful pieces of chicken. The meal comes with a salad or soup, plus mashed potatoes or pasta. Everything tasted great and we have enough for another special dinner tonight. I know we'll be going there more often now.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

This was our first visit to the chain. The staff were quite pleasant, and the food was good. The price tag a bit hefty for the quality of the food, however, and the portions were small. We expected more 'bang' for what we felt were a bit more 'bucks' than necessary. In the end, it was a welcome stop within walking distance from our hotel.