“quaint and lovely English Tearoom”
Review of Ashes' Boutique

Ashes' Boutique
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was like stepping back in time and place. There's kind of a varied menu but what our duo had was serving of tea sandwiches
and sweets plus a pot of tea for each of us, all delicious.
There's limited seating because the dining area is small so reservations are a good idea.
I had a coupon (Groupon), which is how I learned of it and why I took my friend there. And I would enjoy returning but without the half-off ,coupon, I would have found it a bit pricey.
They also have a small gift shop which is inviting and interesting but somewhat pricey too.
Overall, the food and service are definitely worth a visit, plus if you are looking for the atmosphere of a lovely English tea, you will really enjoy it!

2  Thank Auntiejj

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We have a wonderful experience here every time we go! It is a gorgeous,relaxing little place with excellent tea and food. Would definitely call it girly, although the last time I went with my teenage son, who was impressed.
The tomato soup is our favorite, the sandwiches are excellent and so are the desserts. Service is wonderful. Perfect place for a beach day lunch!

2  Thank Eszko
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This is a cute cottage and 4 of us went for tea. The tea order was taken first which came right away...then the food order. Pot of tea was cold by the time the food came. We all ordered the same item from the menu which was a tea service of : one pot of tea, an 'appetizer' of 2 crackers each with some kind of cheese spread which was not enough to spread onto 8 crackers, and literally 4 'two bite" sandwiches each , and a plate of dessert with a raspberry tart ( tiny - one bite) a scone ( picture a ping pong ball flattened) and a slice of coconut cake about the size of a small deck of cards . The food tasted good, but literally not enough even for tea. This was $17.95 per person . And the service was VERY slow. There was not many tables occupied. Took 2 hours and 20 minutes for this. So, although the food tasted good, I cannot recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Definitely a girly place full of cute shabby chic decorations, a beautifully served and prepared tea. More than enough for lunch. We were quite full after eating all the tasty tea sandwiches and lovely desserts.
It was a charming experience.

1  Thank Pchee72
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

A lovely quite little place. The food and tea is incredible. The service is perfect! Definitely a must visit. Don't miss out on the desserts!

1  Thank Matthew M