“Beautiful presentations & fresh...”
Review of Kamiya 86

Kamiya 86
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 13th Ave. S.
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Delivery of drinks & food was perfect & wait service very attentive. Without question their sushi boats are amazing & if u are with someone or another couple who will share, then order one. I liked the summer spring roll which is lettuce, cabbage, & carrots (last night) in rice paper w 2 interesting dipping sauces. The only negative here is that they cut the roll into bite sized pieces (which is great) but the rice wrappers stick to one another which made the roll pieces rip & fall apart. I know this sounds petty but it was a mess to eat because of that- I still enjoyed it! Their Pad Thai is just OK- I may not have ordered the best one. Cocktails were exactly as we ordered. No complaints here. They really try to please. Their sister restaurant is Pacific Fusion located in a strip mall off A1A in Ponte Vedra. We ended up at Kamiya 86 because the AC was out at Pacifica.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I reviewed this restaurant shortly after I went there. I thought these pictures might help future readers.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The food was delightful, delicious, beautifully presented and perfectly cooked. Service was excellent and the décor was lovely. Very pleased with everything. We'll be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I had no idea. Fortunately a friend wanted to go and we had such a great experience. The atmosphere and decor make you feel like you are not in Jacksonville Beach. We sat at the bar and our server was fabulous. Most importantly our sushi was terrific! Overall such a great night and I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We enjoyed our visit to Kamiya 86. The service was friendly and we received our order in a timely manner. The presentation of our food was both fun and beautiful. The sushi was very good. We tried a variety of rolls, sashimi and desserts. Their seaweed salad was better than most I have tried. I will definitely return to Kamiya 86.