“Dogtastic”

Hot Dog Hut
Miami, Florida, United States
“Dogtastic”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Fun food, freshly made to order. Grilled and tasty hot dogs with excellent toppings. We had lunch here during a stopover in Jacksonvile Beach. Great value from a family run business that clearly cares about its food and its customers.

• Visited June 2013

“yummy and quick”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We stopped in this place for a quick bit to eat after spending most of the morning and early afternoon on the beach. We were looking for some good food, relaxed atomsphere and reasonable prices,,,,,we got it. This place has every hot dog you could ever imagine. Our food was cooked to order and fresh!!! This place is also very kid and family friendly!!! The ladies running this place were also very nice!!!!! After our meal one of the ladies offered our children a lolly pop for eating their lunches. We will be back next time we are in town. Their chili dogs and onion rings are amazing!!!

Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing hot dogs and staff!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I read about the hot dog hut on tripadvisor so decided to check it out and I'm glad I did! I went there with my kids and they loved it. From the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out we felt welcomed by the ladies that worked there they were friendly, helpful, and simply a good time. They went above and beyond just serving hot dogs there were amazing with my two little boys. My oldest son wanted to go back for his birthday while we were on vacation and even the second time we went was great! The ladies that worked there gave him a hot dog hat to wear and sang him happy birthday which made his day! The hot dog were delicious and I don't even really like hot dogs that much! We got milkshakes too which were old fashion milkshakes and very good! I definitely recommend going! It makes me wish I lived in jacksonville so I could be a regular

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Nothing better on a rainy Saturday afternoon than a footlong hot dog with sauerkrautt and spicy mustrard. This place is a gem. The family that owns it always makes you feel very welcome.

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“This place is worth stopping by!”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband was craving a Chicago-style dog, and since we live at the beaches, we decided to give Hot Dog Hut a try. It didn't look like much outside (in a tiny, rundown strip mall next to a smoke shop), but inside, it was clean, bright and cheerful. The hot dogs were outstanding and exactly as they should be. The onion rings were beer-battered, and the fries were hot and fresh. Nice staff, great food - We'll be sure to return often!

• Visited February 2013