“Friendly Staff and Great "Dogs"”
Review of Hot Dog Hut

Hot Dog Hut
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Friendly Staff and Great "Dogs"”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We saw Hot Dog Hut as we drove past and I quickly looked it up on the TripAdvisor app. Reviews were good, so we decided to stop in for lunch. The two ladies working here are very friendly. Someone from the shop next door came in to order before they opened their shop for the day and one of the ladies took his food to him when it was ready. We thought that was very nice!

They have a wide variety of "dogs", which are 100% beef and come in three different sizes. My husband had a combo, with fries and a drink. I had a chocolate shake with my dog. Everything was made to order and tasted great! We both had chili dogs and the chili was tasty.

We'll be back next time we're in town!

• Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida, United States
“Dogtastic”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Fun food, freshly made to order. Grilled and tasty hot dogs with excellent toppings. We had lunch here during a stopover in Jacksonvile Beach. Great value from a family run business that clearly cares about its food and its customers.

• Visited June 2013
“yummy and quick”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We stopped in this place for a quick bit to eat after spending most of the morning and early afternoon on the beach. We were looking for some good food, relaxed atomsphere and reasonable prices,,,,,we got it. This place has every hot dog you could ever imagine. Our food was cooked to order and fresh!!! This place is also very kid and family friendly!!! The ladies running this place were also very nice!!!!! After our meal one of the ladies offered our children a lolly pop for eating their lunches. We will be back next time we are in town. Their chili dogs and onion rings are amazing!!!

Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing hot dogs and staff!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I read about the hot dog hut on tripadvisor so decided to check it out and I'm glad I did! I went there with my kids and they loved it. From the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out we felt welcomed by the ladies that worked there they were friendly, helpful, and simply a good time. They went above and beyond just serving hot dogs there were amazing with my two little boys. My oldest son wanted to go back for his birthday while we were on vacation and even the second time we went was great! The ladies that worked there gave him a hot dog hat to wear and sang him happy birthday which made his day! The hot dog were delicious and I don't even really like hot dogs that much! We got milkshakes too which were old fashion milkshakes and very good! I definitely recommend going! It makes me wish I lived in jacksonville so I could be a regular

• Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Nothing better on a rainy Saturday afternoon than a footlong hot dog with sauerkrautt and spicy mustrard. This place is a gem. The family that owns it always makes you feel very welcome.

• Visited May 2013