“Great Family Time”
Review of Adventure Landing

Adventure Landing
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family spent the day here this past Saturday, celebrating my son's 13th birthday! We had kids from 1-17 in our group and they all enjoyed themselves immensely. So much so that my aunt said she will be bringing her grand kids back for Labor Day weekend. There's video games, laser tag, miniature golf, a kiddie roller coaster, and the water park has a lazy river, fun slides and an area for little kids that looks like a pirate ship! I am very pleased with my choice for my baby boy's birthday party! We were there from 3pm-9pm and there was not one single moment of boredom.

There are newer reviews for Adventure Landing

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Attended a birthday party here. Very clean facility, attentive, friendly staff & tons of fun for all ages. We all had a great time. I will definitely return with my family!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place has a waterpark, arcade area, food area, batting cages, go-carts, laser tag and miniature golf...a little something for everyone. Mostly everything is outside, so wear comfortable clothes and lots of sunscreen; especially, if you plan on playing in the water park. They have arm bands and you purchase a package deal or individual things to do. Had an okay time. Would probably go again if in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Batting cages are awful. They basically don't work properly. We had to call for help 4 separate times. Employees were extremely nice and helpful. They offered us a refund.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Look for coupons on groupings, enjoy the city and living social. I found buy one get one free coupons for the waterpark. So only paid $30 for 2 people. A good deal. We always go Monday thru Thursday. Avoid the weekend because it gets so crowded you can't find an empty chair and lines are long for slide. I had 5 teenagers age 13 thru 19 and they all enjoyed themselves . Although there is only 4 "big" slides they stayed busy with the lazy river and wave pool. There is a cool area for younger children that's a big pirate ship. We brought out own snacks and water in a soft cooler. They say no outside food but almost everyone I saw did. But no hard coolers only the small soft ones and you should be fine. Food is on the high side if you buy it. They have a refillable mug that's reasonable. Very clean bathrooms with showers.

1  Thank ALWAYSonVACATION41