I have stayed at a lot of Marriotts over the last few year. I have been platinum with over 110 nights per year. So staying in hotels is something I'm used to. But the courtyard seemed to not care how or wbhst people did. There bar stayed open till all hours and keep my kids up till after 12:00. I called to ask when it ends and there answer was it's a bar and a holiday, I said it's a hotel and the night manager just said to bad. So professional
The next evening my daughter was crying at 9:00 from being over tired, and we got a complaint. Wow that was funny since the bar again was going full blast. If just laughed and headed down to the front desk, we to cap it off I had to kill a roach in our room so I took that along for a present. The front desk staff staff again really don't care.
The hotel also does not manager the constant flow of people throughout to the pool, multiple groups would drive up park on the side street and spend the day. Twe had to end up fighting for pool space. You think the rates would be cheaper if they charge all the free loaders.
I agree with the other poor reviews they just don't care, it is called customer service!
So the moral of this review don't go the the Jacksonville courtyard, they
really need to learn something about service from the JW Marriott staff in Shenzhen China
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront has spacious and comfortable guestrooms for you to enjoy along with the many amenities and close proximity to Jacksonville Beach attractions. Just a half hour from downtown Jacksonville and minutes away from some of the best shopping in the area, Jacksonville Beach is a great destination for business travelers or the family vacationers. Guests can sit on their balcony and listen to the waves crash ashore, enjoy a meal in our oceanfront restaurant, or just take in the beauty from our oceanfront patio. Gorgeous weather and beautiful scenery are some of the many magical things you can experience when you’re paying a visit to the Sands of Jacksonville Beach. Our hotel is recognized by the State of Florida as a Green Lodging Property & Most Sea Turtle Eco-Friendly Hotel. Our spacious rooms perfectly integrate business conveniences with luxurious comfort - beachside! Our junior and executive suites have a large oceanfront private balcony and a separate sitting area offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. All rooms are non-smoking and have an LCD screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, and high-speed wireless internet access. Enjoy a reasonably priced breakfast buffet with omelets cooked to order and an ocean view. Relax in the oceanfront heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with Tiki Bar. Our hotel is equipped with an exercise room that has cardiovascular equipment and free weights. East coast Sports Rental has surfboards, skim boards, kayaks, bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas to rent for a day of fun at the beach. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Marriott
- Jacksonville Beach Courtyard