“Great stay”

BEST WESTERN Oceanfront
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Stayed here for business was not disappointed! i loved every moment. great staff, area, and Room!! Can't wait to comeback

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrea M
Jax_Bch25, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oceanfront, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Daytona Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

I stayed at the BW for some mid winter R&R and I have to say it was just what I needed! I had an oceanfront room with a jacuzzi (which you HAVE to get if you can afford it) and the view of the ocean and the sunrise was amazing. The front-desk staff was super friendly and cheerful as well. My room was really neat and modern (like a little apartment), and while my bed was a little soft for my taste it was still fine. The breakfast was no frills but included waffles, bagels, and hard boiled eggs and did the job. A hint though: get to breakfast early because the breakfast area is TINY and my first morning there it was a little hard to get around everyone.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
We appreciate your business and Thank You so much for taking the time to post a great review for our hotel! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.
Glasgow - Scotland uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

Sorry guys made a mistake and put your review on Best Western web site, silly me!
Right down to business - I stayed at this hotel from 16/10/11 till 23/11/11, and was not looking forward to such a long trip away from my family and friends. As soon as I got to your hotel and met Susan, a most vibrant and friendly person, straight away I was made feel really welcome. The staff always made me feel that I could approach then at any time for assistance. The House keeping was brillant, my room cleaned every day with fresh towels.
I had one problem in my room patio door was stiff to open - this was dealt with promptly and fixed on the day that I reported it.
I have stayed in hotels all over the world in the last 30 years and I can truthfully say your hotel is in the top 10 and the reason for this is your - staff they love their jobs and cant do enough to help your customers which makes the stay perfect and exciting.
Your manager Jamie, gels with the staff, you all work as a team which creates a happy working enviroment and she should be commended by your management.

Thank you for a most wonderful stay I hope to come back soon.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
We are so honored to have you all here and very happy you all are coming back!! Thanks for the great review and we look forward to see you again very soon!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2011

We stayed at oceanfront for 40 days. The team and I had a wonderful stay and returning from work each day, we always had a cheery reception from the staff. Home made cookies were a treat, though I'm sure my waistline doesn't agree. Overall, it was a home from from home for us and would definitely stay here for future visits with the team and would have no reservations at all of bringing my family out here and staying at this hotel. Many thanx oceanfront, to all the staff.

• Stayed November 2011
Jax_Bch25, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oceanfront, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Thank you for the wonderful comments! We are all so glad that you all enjoyed your stay. We enjoyed having you and your team here and hope you come back soon!
Manchester, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

Whilst touring Florida we ended up booking a night here, mainly because the hotel was convenient from a stopping viewpoint. From things I'd read, I sort of expected Jax Beach to be slightly run-down, so we approached with low expectations. Wow!! Were we wrong. This is a lovely, modern hotel and the area is nice. The staff greeted us friendlily and the room was large, modern, comfortable - everything you could hope for. Breakfast was adequate and, after contemplating FionnMcCools and the Pier, which are both on the doorstep, we chose to walk the couple of hundred yards to the Crab Shack - a great place to eat, with good food, a great atmosphere and a waiter who actually explained things to you (pretty unusual these days!). I'm not sure I understand any of previous reviewers concerns about security - we certainly saw or heard nothing to suggest this was an issue. All-in-all, I would be happy to recommend the Oceanfront to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank loseapoint
Jax_Bch25, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oceanfront, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
Just a short note to thank you for the great review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and the local restaurants!
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

The hotel was perfect. The location and staff were outstanding. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Jax_Bch25, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oceanfront, responded to this review, 21 October 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

I was looking for an oceanfront jacuzzi suite last minute and the staff was amazing at getting me what I wanted for an awesome price! The room was breath taking! We will definitely go back!!

• Stayed October 2011
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks for the great comments!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,413 reviews
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to BEST WESTERN Oceanfront? Share your experiences!