On our recent trip to Florida, we stayed 2 nights at the Best Western Oceanfront. This hotel is great! Everyone of the staff that we dealt with were very friendly and efficient! Susann at the Front Desk recommended a couple of nearby restaurants for us to try. Both were EXCELLENT choices!!! She was very helpful all the way around!
The hotel is located 2 blocks off of Florida A!A on a very lightly traveled street. It is very quiet and peaceful there, with no loud traffic. There are also several good restaurants with in easy walking distances, and several retail shops also.
The hotel is very clean and very well maintained! There is also plenty of off-street parking. The breakfast is the typical cereal, toast, donuts, and waffles....along with coffee, juice, milk, and fruit.
We were VERY pleased with everything there during our stay, and plan on returning there again when we head back to Florida!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, the Best Western Oceanfront is surrounded by restaurants, shops and nightlife, as well as facing the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We are convenient to Freebird Live concert venue and offer a complimentary shuttle to the Mayo Clinic Hospital with reservations at the front desk. Oceanfront rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Best Western Hotel Oceanfront
- Best Western Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Best Western