Best Western Oceanfront
US$217
US$191
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
Fairfield Inn
US$184
US$146
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$210
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$191
US$157
US$141
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
HIExpress.com
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
US$270
  • Pool
US$139
US$118
Red Roof
All reviewswithin walking distancesmall hotelroom was cleancontinental breakfastwafflesocean viewbars and restaurantsgreat place to stayperfect locationthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlygreat roommayo clinicbwmelissabalconybeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2011

Melissa, you were very helpful in all our questions, super fast at check in and out, thanks so much....Susan, you girl are wonderful, made us and our friends very comfortable. Everyone was great.....and I can't say enough great things about that bed.....it was heaven......if you want to stay on the beach in a wonderful hotel this is the best!!!! And I heard that our friends checked out of the hotel they were staying in to check into Oceanfront......all in all this place is AWESOME!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2011

I travel extensively and have found that this hotel is a great place to stay. The location to the beach, restaurants and night live is wonderful. The customer service from Melissa was top notch. She was very informative and helpful, She provided information about the surrounding area and went above and beyond the call of duty. This made for a very friendly atmosphere. The cookies were good too. I will stay there on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We were going to only stay for 3 days to visit family. We were going to move down the beach to Daytona and stay the rest of our vacation. The staff , location and beach were so nice we stayed 6 more days. For 3 days our car never left the garage. They have shops and resturants within walking distance. Awesome stay we would stay @ this location again. If you are going for the pool it is not a great pool but who cares you have the beach. We never go to the pool @ the beach anyway we can do that @ home.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2010

I had an oceanfront balcony with two queen beds. The room was # 325 and the price was 370.61 for three nights. The furniture was old and chipped. The carpet had a large stain. The two green cloth chairs were dirty with several stains and the black desk chair was hard and dirty as well. The balconies are small and not private. You can see onto the balconies on either side of yours which is arkward when other people are on their balconies. You can't help but see each other. The small refrigerator and microwave are right outside the bathroom , so when opening the bathroom door, it practically hits the refrigerator. At checkout ,when I asked questions about my bill, the lady behind the desk , "Susanne " yelled at me. If I was yelled at for asking questions about my bill, how would I have been treated if I had complained about the room ? Take the good reviews and high rating on TripAdvisor with a grain of salt. It 's an old, small motel on the beach with dirty rooms and the "friendly "staff must have had the holidays off when I was there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2010

this is our second visit, right on the beach, angie checked us in and was very helpful and it was a fast check in. We had an ocean view room and it was wonderful. I would go back again !!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family