“Awesome Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 November 2010

My step dad had an appointment at the Mayo Clinic this place is just beautiful and the staff was so helpful. This is at my top third nicest hotels I have stayed in. I was expecting the old HoJo's and this is not it.

Reviewed 9 November 2010

I lived in Jax Beach/Jax for years, and had to come back for a couple days. I used to pass this Holiday Inn on the way home form work and so I chose it for my stay. The best place in Jax Beach during off season (during any season for me) in terms of location, places to eat, ease of access, and the quality of the room and the friendliness of the staff.

Take from a former local, if you want a hotel for a value with plenty of amenities in a good location in Jax Beach, you cannot go wrong with Holiday Inn Express.

Reviewed 3 November 2010

We held our Continuing Education Classes at the Holiday Inn Express, Jacksonville Beach, FL. The conference room was very elegant and set -up perfect. I enjoyed working with John Baird, Senior Lodging Consultant, he was very professional and accommodating in his efforts to make our conference run smoothly. The staff went above their call of duty and even helped us load our equipment on a truck. I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Jacksonville, FL

Leah
Servpro Marketing Rep.

Reviewed 15 October 2010

We had a great stay at this hotel. It was clean and very close to the beach. The staff was very helpful and friendly. If I'm ever back ar Jacksonville Beach, I will definitely stay here again. I had the best shower ever in this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised! Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Although we were only looking for a pet friendly, reasonable place to stay on our way to south Florida, we felt that we fell upon a gem!. Our room was large and bright. The furnishings were modern as was the updated bathroom which had a freestanding shower as well as a large soaking tub. There were granite counters and pretty faucets. The room really exceeded our expectations. The hotel offered a full complimentary breakfast, had friendly, helpful staff and even had a small reading corner in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
johnbaird3, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2010

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Boynton Beach, Florida for your review. The staff and management is pleased that your stay with us met and exceeded your expectations. The features and benefits plus our friendly staff is what makes our hotel stand out among others. It’s also guests like you, who appreciate the services we provide that makes us #1 on TripAdvisor. Again, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to write us your comments and we look forward in seeing you on your return trip back up North

Reviewed 20 September 2010

My father had 2 strokes and was rushed to Mayo clinic on Fri last.After surgery my 70 yr. old mother went to a local competitor to rent a room (hampton inn).and was denied service beacuse she didn't have a credit card! She had cash and even offered a deposit! She had to sleep on a couch at the hospital.I called Holiday inn express this morning and told them of her plight and they told me that they would be more than happy to rent her a room for $88 a nite with a $50 deposit no credit card necessary. Thanks to Josh in particular! Bless ya'll !

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
johnbaird3, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2010

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Greenwood, Indiana for your most recent review. It ceases to amaze us that a major hotel here in Jacksonville will not except cash, as a way of payment. We are however pleased that you called the Holiday Inn Express and we were able to accommodate your mother at a moments notice. Again, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to share your comments with us and our TripAdvisor members and we hope your father is feeling better...

Reviewed 19 September 2010

I came in with my mom to go to the Mayo Clinic for test. Upon arriving I was pleasantly surprised on how friendly the staff were. I have traveled all around the USA for my job and this was the best I have ever been treated. Jermey and Dee Beaver are my savors. After a painful exhausting day at the clinic they could still put a smile on my face. Dee went above and beyond to accomadate my every need and made me feel like family. Just like if I was at my home. I can't thank Dee enough for being so thoughtful and such a great person.. This hotel is a great place to stay. The staff are the best, the hotel is so nice and clean, very accomadating, and you feel safe. Thank you so much Dee and Jermey for making a tough time better for me and my mom:)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Panama City for your review. The management is very pleased that your stay at the Holiday Inn Express met and exceeded your expectations. Dee and Jeremy represent what true hospitality really is and they continue to have a very positive attitude towards each guest on a daily bases. Again, we and our Trip Advisor members do appreciate the time taken out of your schedule to write us your comments and we all hope your mother is feeling a lot better.