“Great sandwiches”
Review of Jason's Deli - CLOSED

Jason's Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It is cafeteria style, and unless you get the salad bar they deliver the food to your table .. The sandwiches and the bowls of homemade like soup is large portions and delicious...they have a large selection, of sandwiches .. Also desserts and frozen yogurt , the frozen yogurt is free ... Thumbs up ..

1  Thank sclarke49

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great menu, and very large portions. Very tasty food. Best part is free soft ice cream which is delicious....they also have excellent desserts, try the raspberry crumb cake..YUM!

1  Thank Lynne_judy
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Ok, I'm not huge on sandwiches but sometimes I neeeed one! I just found out Jason's carries gluten free bread, chips, you know of course veggies and their ice cream is gluten-free! so I got a quarter muffalata on gluten free bread with a side of fruit and chips let me tell you this was way too much food for one person the bread came wrapped in a special wrapper with my sandwich showing that it's gluten-free of course no guarantees because you are in a gluten restaurant the bread was so good I had to ask if it really was gluten free this sandwich was out of the world

The only thing that really tops there fresh vegetables and their salads and sandwiches is the customer service that you receive. I am always greeted with a smile by friendly individual the cashier God bless her I don't know her name but somehow I don't come in for a year and she remembers my name she greets me by name she reminds me that it's been a while since I've been in and she's happy to see me can you say you get that service anywhere else I doubt it!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The food at Jason's Deli is tasty and the portion size is good. The staff was friendly and the prices reasonable. It was a very good place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I visited Jacksonville Beach and wanted a light lunch we found Jasons Deli purely by accident. The staff were pleasant and quite helpful, at first. My wife ordered from the blackboard the Fiesta potatoe with chicken and chilly, I ordered a Tuna sandwich. It was not made clear what happened next, u made your way to the drinks unit and got those, but then a membere of staff said go to the salad bar and help yourself. We did and sat down with our salad and drinks. A few minutes later a waiter appeared with our order, on seeing us eating the salad he said, " thats not part of your meal!" We apologised and said it was our first time here and had been told by a member of staff to have the salad. No he said " I will have to take it away". He then picked up both our half eaten salads and took them away¡!!!!!!!!
My tuna sandwich was ok but nothing special, my wifes Fiesta potatoe bore no resemblance to any type of potatoe I know, it was awfully and she left most of it.
My advice to first time eaters here get the staff to help and make them spell it out what is what and not treat everyone as if they have dined here since the place opened! We are tourists from outside of the USA , which was obvious by our accents.
I think the food was probably fine, but we ordered the wrong thing, with a little more help and understanding from the staff we could have had a better experience at Jasons Deli on South 3rd st
Staff traing pays!!