“Better Company than Food”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Price range: US$1 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been to at least four of these restaurants in four different cities; they are generally the same at each establishment. So, you have to decide what is most important to you when you walk into a Bonefish Grill.

The food is just above average- good but not great. The prices are pretty average, the service good, but the place is ridiculously over crowded and loud.
Last night I had the Mahi tuna. It was somewhat bland. My wife ordered fish tacos. Again, nothing special.

Would I return to a Bonefish Grill? I think yes, but more for the upmarket crowd than the food.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Yep we would go back there in a heartbeat. Awesome seafood. Very very fresh and not that expensive. I have been raving about their app named bang bang shrimp to everyone. Service was awesome. Go and enjoy!!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We took our whole family of about 15 people, we were greeted pleasantly , and seated promptly , and or orders were taken and arrived rapidly... There were all ages of people there and it was packed ...they also have outside seating which is very nice, and you could even bring your pet outside , very friendly casual , or dress up dinning ... The food was awesome and the price was very fare.. I give it thumbs up !!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were visiting Jacksonville Beach and stopped by Bonefish for a late Brunch. We eat at our local Bonefish often and enjoy their unique menu items. Our Server Stephanie was the Best. She invited us to try their new items, A lobster and filet mignon eggs benedict and crème brulee French toast. Stephanie heard we were going to share our meals and had the kitchen plate it for us before serving us. We really appreciated the additional attention. The food was unbelievable, they generously used lobster claw meat and filet mignon, outstanding! The crème brulee French toast was equally superb, not overly sweet or sugary. Put Bonefish Grill on your list for Sunday Brunch.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I rarely eat at a chain restaurant but while visiting my brother, who raved about this restaurant, I decided to give it a try. At 6:00 on a Tuesday, the place was jammed with people of all ages. I immediately thought that this was a good sign. We were seated promptly and our waitress appeared immediately. She took our drink order, which also arrived promptly and then brought our calamari which was delicious and ample. The real treat was the fresh, excellently prepared trout that I had and the tilapia that he enjoyed. With the ample portions for the main coarse, we passed on dessert. I guess I will have to reconsider my hesitancy to visit chain restaurans.